Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure everyone with tickets would understand why Tom cancelled the show when he heard you were coming. Probably send in thank you letters to show their appreciation for saving them from being in the same building as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I wasn't being mean. Just pointing out that if someone knew you were coming to see me, I'd be rather upset if they didn't warn me first. That way I could make sure I wasn't there when you got there. What is mean about that?
      lol what's so bad about me? I'm fun. And I would be afraid to come see you with all your knives and how cranky you seem to always be these days.

Comment

• I'm going to the Tom petty concert. Not seeing him personally.

Comment

I'm sure everyone with tickets would understand why Tom cancelled the show when he heard you were coming. Probably send in thank you letters to show their appreciation for saving them from being in the same building as you.
          Ouch. Wtf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post

lol what's so bad about me? I'm fun. And I would be afraid to come see you with all your knives and how cranky you seem to always be these days.
            I never said a bad thing about you. I'm just suggesting ways to protect other people from having to interact with you, because nobody should have to put up with that.

Comment

I never said a bad thing about you. I'm just suggesting ways to protect other people from having to interact with you, because nobody should have to put up with that.
              Wtf lol. Hopefully my wife doesn't feel that way lol. Always thought we were buds. Ur kind of a ***** anymore

Comment

• Sorry if something is going on in your life that is making you pissy. Hope all is well

Comment

Sorry if something is going on in your life that is making you pissy. Hope all is well
                  I'm not pissy, bit tired, tired of your inane schtiick every so often just to be obnoxious, pretending to be someone you are not because your poor pathetic life has nothing more for you so this is the last joy you can suck from the time you have left. It is sad, but knowing that your life is such a miserable waste gives me a bit of a smile each time I am reminded. So I am positively giddy and not pissy at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    I like the "Like" choice.
                    Rudy is right... it's easy to negotiate, especially when I read all of today's comments telling me what it can and cannot do.

The pic is Oliver... my little Shih Tzu with the big attitude...treed many a bear... was unafraid of anyhting
                    SO CUTE
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Wtf lol. Hopefully my wife doesn't feel that way lol. Always thought we were buds. Ur kind of a ***** anymore
                      Wife? I got the chance that you've ever seen a woman naked (not on line) at less than 1 in 100.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I'm not pissy, bit tired, tired of your inane schtiick every so often just to be obnoxious, pretending to be someone you are not because your poor pathetic life has nothing more for you so this is the last joy you can suck from the time you have left. It is sad, but knowing that your life is such a miserable waste gives me a bit of a smile each time I am reminded. So I am positively giddy and not pissy at all.
                        Nothing miserable about my life. Actually doing quite well these days. Was just going to hit ur inbox up to see how you have been doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Wife? I got the chance that you've ever seen a woman naked (not on line) at less than 1 in 100.
                          You also believe that someone can "randomly" bump into celebrities on trains and in cafe's so your judgment on most matters is off. Care to explain why I caught you defending that fan in Boston who yelled at Adam Jones ?

Comment

• I don't care about the rest of you but I considered Jenn a friend. I will not be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Maybe he'll post a picture of his wife, naked, to prove you wrong.
                              If he hasn't got any, I can sell him some. Then we can put this whole thing to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Maybe he'll post a picture of his wife, naked, to prove you wrong.
                                If he hasn't got any, I can sell him some. Then we can put this whole thing to bed.
                                You have naked pictures of his wife for sale?

Comment

Working...
                                X