Everybody almost done work ??

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

back boys!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]back boys![/quote]

How was lunch...?

Hey how far is to far to drive for a friends Wedding ???

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]back boys![/quote] How was lunch...? Hey how far is to far to drive for a friends Wedding ???[/quote]</P>

it was ok- ate here before i even went but i had to get out of the office for a while im pullin my hair out.</P>

umm depends how close of friends you are.. im getting married in disney and i live in jersey so... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

im sure davens got those awning things that all red neck nascar fans have</p>

*something like that, iv seen bigger ones that dont connect to the car</p>[/quote]

EZ-ups, got 2 of em.

[/quote]

Great we'll be able to keep the booze dry...lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]back boys![/quote] How was lunch...? Hey how far is to far to drive for a friends Wedding ???[/quote]</P>

it was ok- ate here before i even went but i had to get out of the office for a while im pullin my hair out.</P>

umm depends how close of friends you are.. im getting married in disney and i live in jersey so... lol</P>[/quote]

7 hours was to far for me...skipped it ( just wanted an opinion from a girl outside of the situation )

Comment

Heres one for you guys..</P>

Just celebrated our 20th anniv. and yes i forgot..lol. </P>

Company does work with this girl ( mid 20s ) blond, thin, raspy voice, very flirtatous, the whole nine...very good friend btw...</P>

Is it cheating to have nasty thoughts??? Not that i would cheat or anything, but if i was in my 20s again and single?? would be like white on rice....lol.</P>

The wife would say- no deposit, no return..lol. Just wondering you guys thoughts.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Heres one for you guys..</p>

Just celebrated our 20th anniv. and yes i forgot..lol. </p>

Company does work with this girl ( mid 20s ) blond, thin, raspy voice, very flirtatous, the whole nine...very good friend btw...</p>

Is it cheating to have nasty thoughts??? Not that i would cheat or anything, but if i was in my 20s again and single?? would be like white on rice....lol.</p>

The wife would say- no deposit, no return..lol. Just wondering you guys thoughts.</p>[/quote]

I think you'd have a problem if you DIDN'T think nasty thoughts.

Comment

Give her all you got until your back goes out...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Give her all you got until your back goes out...
                      [/quote]Already have, she just doesnt know it yet...[]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Heres one for you guys..</P>

Just celebrated our 20th anniv. and yes i forgot..lol. </P>

Company does work with this girl ( mid 20s ) blond, thin, raspy voice, very flirtatous, the whole nine...very good friend btw...</P>

Is it cheating to have nasty thoughts??? Not that i would cheat or anything, but if i was in my 20s again and single?? would be like white on rice....lol.</P>

The wife would say- no deposit, no return..lol. Just wondering you guys thoughts.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think your a P-I-G. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Give her all you got until your back goes out...
                          [/quote]Already have, she just doesnt know it yet...[][/quote]
                          LMAO

Comment

i think your a P-I-G. lol</p>[/quote]
                            You think every guy is a pig

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Do we all get blue plaid shorts?
                              [/quote]</P>

umm perhaps. saw a really hot guy at the bar the other night and he stood up and had plaid shorts on i was like umm WOW. lol thought of you guys lol</P>[/quote] uuuummmm Amanda- who you callin PIG?????? lol.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Do we all get blue plaid shorts?
                                [/quote]</p>

umm perhaps. saw a really hot guy at the bar the other night and he stood up and had plaid shorts on i was like umm WOW. lol thought of you guys lol</p>[/quote] uuuummmm Amanda- who you callin PIG?????? lol.[/quote]
                                Moated

Comment

Working...
                                X