Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I haven't exposed any trade secrets...
    See, right there a man gets stuck on 'exposed'.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

I shall call you coymike, instead of jmike.
      You know very well that certain words are100% guaranteed to conjure up a sexual connotation in a man's mind, rather than the actual context someone else intended.
      Moist is one of those words.
      We do not imagine a moist and yummy home made cake.
      MY grandma said it, "Merst." Used to drive me nuts.
      Just like, you can't refer to your four legged feline as a ***** cat.
      You can't say, "just shove it in a box.", without a detour in a man's thinking.
      There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of words that seem very innocent, yet instantly conjure up a pleasing sexual image in a man's mind's eye.
      And, you know all this very well, and you love to use it to your advantage, while you play the little innocent school girl.
      Then, at times you can be brutally direct, and just rip the balls out without hesitation.
      So, it all boils down to... coymike.
      Not only is it all good, it makes for a significantly funner place to visit.
      And, sometimes I have to read your stuff a few times to realize whether you said it with a straight and stern face... or, if there is an ever so slight upturn at the corner of your mouth, and an added twinkle in the eye.
      Zim you drool over her more than Atown used or pizz does now. She is a man eater !!

Comment

• I don't believe I have ever claimed to be an innocent schoolgirl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
          Zim you drool over her more than Atown used or pizz does now. She is a man eater !!
          lol, Fin... I'm 70 with a bad ticker and COPD/Emphysema. I ain't chasing any beauties anymore.
          But, you'd all be lying if you didn't admit that coymike is a very intriguing woman, as she is to me.
          Life's daily conversations would be very pleasing and unpredictable, but never boring.
          If jmike and Rudy were not on this site it would be boring as hell. Women are the spice of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I don't believe I have ever claimed to be an innocent schoolgirl.
            Claimed? Of course not.

Comment

• It's more fun if you block him in your account settings and see the confusing context as other people respond to things you cant see lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I don't believe I have ever claimed to be an innocent schoolgirl.
                The innocent, vengeful school girl.

Comment

• She blinded me with science.
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Claimed? Of course not.
                    I don't believe I have suggested or insinuated either. My partner's innocense is one of the things that attracts me to her so much, but it is unfortunately not a trait I find in myself any longer. And that has been a long time gone now, wish it wasn't. Seen way too much of the underside of life to look at innocense as anything other than something for the very lucky to hold onto.

Comment

lol, Fin... I'm 70 with a bad ticker and COPD/Emphysema. I ain't chasing any beauties anymore.
                      But, you'd all be lying if you didn't admit that coymike is a very intriguing woman, as she is to me.
                      Life's daily conversations would be very pleasing and unpredictable, but never boring.
                      If jmike and Rudy were not on this site it would be boring as hell. Women are the spice of life.
                      I concur on the women being the spice of life part. But Rudy and Jmike? Lol. Rudy and her one word posts and jmike is well not a very pleasant person to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

The innocent, vengeful school girl.
                        I have no time for vengence, no need either, karma's got my back

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          She blinded me with science.
                          that was pepper spray actually

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post

I concur on the women being the spice of life part. But Rudy and Jmike? Lol. Rudy and her one word posts and jmike is well not a very pleasant person to say the least.
                            Anyone who is familiar with my posts know that what a friend said is true... I can make a paragraph out of any sentence.
                            I see Rudy's one word retorts and I find them fun, because her brain goes to a place where mine is a stranger... And many of those one word retorts of hers speak volumes about her intentions for that word.
                            We all use words differently.. I find Rudy and jmike to be different as Knight and Day, as you all are. It makes for a fun mix. Some mornings I come on here and have already missed 3 pages of insults and subtle zingers. To me, it's fun.... and, even more fun to know that none of you will feel insulted and just skulk away never to be seen again. You all have thick hides, or you wouldn't stay here.

Comment

You all have thick hides,
                              I think he's calling us fat

Comment

I don't believe I have suggested or insinuated either. My partner's innocense is one of the things that attracts me to her so much, but it is unfortunately not a trait I find in myself any longer. And that has been a long time gone now, wish it wasn't. Seen way too much of the underside of life to look at innocense as anything other than something for the very lucky to hold onto.
                                That sounds like the prologue to some supermarket romance novel.
                                "The Jaded Heart and Innocence Lost"
                                By jmike
                                $4.99 in paperback
                                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                                "No...I didn't."
                                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                                X