X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new layout scared everyone off.

Comment

• Says the last post was MH from yesterday.

Comment

• But if you click on the thread it'll show yours as the last post with MH's avatar.....

****'s ****ed up.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          But if you click on the thread it'll show yours as the last post with MH's avatar.....

****'s ****ed up.
          yea that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            But if you click on the thread it'll show yours as the last post with MH's avatar.....

****'s ****ed up.

Mine shows Morehead's avatar next to every last post regardless of the name next to it. In the thread list screen I mean, in thread the avatar is right.

These corps must hate doing website updates like this, they never and I mean never roll out smoothly and have a few unexpected bugs. So between the usual crowd that will complain because of change and them having ligitmate (if minor) kinks to actually point to; it must be very frustrating for the IT team and CS team.

A while ago they did an update to the main page of this website. It looked like they said to the team, find every annoying thing used to grab attention on a website and put it all on the front page to absolutely assault anyone visiting with so many things and pop ups and auto start videos that it is like a flash bang went off on their computer screen and it renders them senseless for 5 minutes. And they did exactly that. I haven't been back to this site's homepage since, I think that was 3 or 4 years ago now.

Comment

• does seems to have slowed down drastically around here since the update

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                does seems to have slowed down drastically around here since the update
                I can only speak for myself, but I've just been busy...and I don't feel like posting with trolls in the thread, so...
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

it must be very frustrating for the IT team
                  IT people are the scum of the earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I can only speak for myself, but I've just been busy...and I don't feel like posting with trolls in the thread, so...
                    I didn't mean this thread, I meant the boards overall. Usually I pop in here on a Monday afternoon and there is 100+ new posts since I checked in the morning. A few new threads. Today, there are 8 new posts and no new threads, that is a more than significant decline. Particularly considering how many people posted they liked the changes. It might be that the same number are posting and the new update doesn't work right which means I am not seeing them, though not sure that is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

IT people are the scum of the earth.
                      No, the people who created and support it by purchasing the private seat license are the scum of the earth. Who's the bigger scum? The scum or the scum who hired him?

Comment

No, the people who created and support it by purchasing the private seat license are the scum of the earth. Who's the bigger scum? The scum or the scum who hired him?
                        My scum rating list changes daily. Today, IT people rank #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

My scum rating list changes daily. Today, IT people rank #1.

I disagree. I don't like those who take advantage of others for no reason other than because they can. Those people are scum. Last month I saw a person fold a $20 into a paper airplane and throw it into a busy Philadelphia street to see if the homeless person who asked him for change would chase it, then laughed when he did. That type of person is true scum. I think your rating system needs some tweaking if IT guys make it to that level.

Comment

I disagree. I don't like those who take advantage of others for no reason other than because they can. Those people are scum. Last month I saw a person fold a $20 into a paper airplane and throw it into a busy Philadelphia street to see if the homeless person who asked him for change would chase it, then laughed when he did. That type of person is true scum. I think your rating system needs some tweaking if IT guys make it to that level.
                            O.K., I'll bump them down one notch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

That's what it is with me. We have this ****head back in our thread and personally I'm sick of Pizzy. I know he's a good guy but he literally hates everyone and everything and it's gotten old with me.

Just a personal thing with me.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

That's what it is with me. We have this ****head back in our thread and personally I'm sick of Pizzy. I know he's a good guy but he literally hates everyone and everything and it's gotten old with me.

Just a personal thing with me.
                                Wait....JPizzack hates everyone and everything? Seriously? I am not seeing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X