Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave him be. He gets upset about something and lashes out, this isn't news to us, harping on him about it will not make it better. Just ignore it until his mood swings back.

Comment

• In other news, I became Uncle JP last night, so that's pretty cool.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

My sincerest apologies to Justin. Shouldn't have said anything. I guess I'm just a fish out of water in this thread.
        It's probably just that millennial hate spilling over is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

can I ask when the term millennial became a thing? I was an adult by the turn of the millennia.....
          What ever happened to Gen Y? I guess I'm actually closer to Gen X than anything, based on year/age
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• What happens when we get to Generation Z??

That's it? End of days?
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I think its a hippy/hipster thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I think its a hippy/hipster thing.
                Which sucks more?
                That's a tough one....
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  What happens when we get to Generation Z??

That's it? End of days?
                  I think that's a thing already, no?

We just start it over. We'll have to do Generation A.......holes
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I think that's a thing already, no?

We just start it over. We'll have to do Generation A.......holes

Already have that, I think they call them the Baby Boomers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

ba dum psh!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

can I ask when the term millennial became a thing? I was an adult by the turn of the millennia.....
                        What ever happened to Gen Y? I guess I'm actually closer to Gen X than anything, based on year/age
                        You can ask but don't ask me. I have no idea I just use it as a catch all for anyone under 40.

Comment

• lol... actually, I like the occasional conflict on here. Really? Yes... because you all take it, or fire back, or get freakin' pissed... but, always keep the course and things get back to paranormal. You all have your idiosyncracies that make this place interesting to me... I guess I'm weird. Anyways, it's like JP says... he doesn't know why he argues with MH, because in real they get along.
                          It's like I said, the written word SEEMS OK at times, but people can get their panties in a bunch (Rudy fits perfect here, cuz she doesn't wear panties... it's always au natural, or thong) for something you said that you thought was no big deal. In real life you can see a person's eyes, and hear the inflection of their voice, and the same statement seems perfectly fine... maybe even funny, instead of insulting.
                          So, chill and smile because the clock doesn't stop and I was graduating from HS and was going to be legal drinking age soon after (18 in NY back in '64), and start college... and then I was 21 and getting married, and, crap, suddenly I'm 70. WTF. So, don't blink cuz you'll suddenly be 70 and you'll think, "That AHole, zimmy, was right... here I am, 70... crapola." Life is too short to keep anger inside against another, especially since you don't have to live with them... just be a friend and tolerate when occasional BS spews out from them. We are all Aholes, often enough, so grin and bear it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

The Worst Generation.

Comment

Got a load of **** from me when, about what?! I'm not going back to read, but.... I've barely posted recently. How could I have done that?

Regardless though, **** off, man.....the most trite saying in the world is the pot calling the kettle black....and youre the most miserable old man I've ever met, so maybe you should practice what you preach.

You think everyone tries to fight with you, and give you a hard time? Guess what, man....if you think everyone around you is an *******, and you're the normal one? Chances are, that makes you the *******.

You wanna rant about whatever you want, unprompted yesterday, be my guest. But keep my ****ing name out of your mouth while doing it, because I've barely posted anything lately, so it's really out of nowhere and it's out of line. Stick to TAGF with all the rest of the miserable *****s like yourself.
                              There you go....THAT'S the guy I'm talking about.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Friggin website no longer thanks me for logging in anymore.

It's as if it doesn't care if I post here or not.....much like the rest of you.
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X