Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

    There you go....THAT'S the guy I'm talking about.
    Are you trying to say theres no wit to his insults? I have the same problem with Rudy.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Friggin website no longer thanks me for logging in anymore.

      It's as if it doesn't care if I post here or not.....much like the rest of you.
      The update was designed specifically to reduce the amount of use by the members. They will thank you when you log out, go see. They are not being subtle about it anymore, us fans are a niussence to the bigger things they want to do.

      Comment


      • My pops went to the doctor this morning because hes been feeling tired and they said he has an increased heart rate so the sent him to the hospital.
        Hopefully its nothing. I hate this ****.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          My pops went to the doctor this morning because hes been feeling tired and they said he has an increased heart rate so the sent him to the hospital.
          Hopefully its nothing. I hate this ****.
          Often times that can come from too much caffeine. ..Or stress. My brother spent a day in the hospital several years ago for the same thing. he was fine.
          It's usually lifestyle related, and can be dealt with.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

            Often times that can come from too much caffeine. ..Or stress. My brother spent a day in the hospital several years ago for the same thing. he was fine.
            It's usually lifestyle related, and can be dealt with.
            Yea, I think you're right, hes an older guy. He said he started feeling like this last week after he spent all day cleaning out the garage which pissed me off cause I have no problem helping, he was just bored. Theres a bunch of heavy **** in there. He had pneumonia in Sept, didnt tell anybody about it for a few days of course, but same thing happened. His heart rate was way up and he was feeling weak.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

              Yea, I think you're right, hes an older guy. He said he started feeling like this last week after he spent all day cleaning out the garage which pissed me off cause I have no problem helping, he was just bored. Theres a bunch of heavy **** in there. He had pneumonia in Sept, didnt tell anybody about it for a few days of course, but same thing happened. His heart rate was way up and he was feeling weak.
              Generally they send you to the hospital to give you drugs to get the heart rate down. they may never know why it was up but they will probably give him some ideas on how to deal with it.
              It is often a combination of many factors. Could have been set off by the hard work but it probably was just a trigger. I wouldn't presume to tell you not to worry but it's generally not a serious thing.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                lol... actually, I like the occasional conflict on here. Really? Yes... because you all take it, or fire back, or get freakin' pissed... but, always keep the course and things get back to paranormal. You all have your idiosyncracies that make this place interesting to me... I guess I'm weird. Anyways, it's like JP says... he doesn't know why he argues with MH, because in real they get along.
                It's like I said, the written word SEEMS OK at times, but people can get their panties in a bunch (Rudy fits perfect here, cuz she doesn't wear panties... it's always au natural, or thong) for something you said that you thought was no big deal. In real life you can see a person's eyes, and hear the inflection of their voice, and the same statement seems perfectly fine... maybe even funny, instead of insulting.
                So, chill and smile because the clock doesn't stop and I was graduating from HS and was going to be legal drinking age soon after (18 in NY back in '64), and start college... and then I was 21 and getting married, and, crap, suddenly I'm 70. WTF. So, don't blink cuz you'll suddenly be 70 and you'll think, "That AHole, zimmy, was right... here I am, 70... crapola." Life is too short to keep anger inside against another, especially since you don't have to live with them... just be a friend and tolerate when occasional BS spews out from them. We are all Aholes, often enough, so grin and bear it.
                well said Zim ...you know how many times have we read :" its just a message board on the internet why would you let or get upset about anything that gets posted it doesn't matter" I don't find that statement true at all especially here. This thread lead to many of us meeting up tailgating setting with each other at the stadium , and breaking bread at Steve's Sizzling Steak house more than once.. I met you ,met your son we shook hands had a nice conversation ... Others have been very open about themselves in this thread including me and connections get made .. We have had this type of thing happen many times in here "bumps in the road" and we always deal and move on.. For me theres a good chance I won't get down that way again so this thread is how I stay connected and see how everybody doing..

                the site logged me out while I was typing this post "this is what was auto saved" the rest is gone forever and was wonderful and full of love . oh well.... be kind guys
                Last edited by byron; 06-27-2017, 01:23 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  My pops went to the doctor this morning because hes been feeling tired and they said he has an increased heart rate so the sent him to the hospital.
                  Hopefully its nothing. I hate this ****.
                  hope all goes well man I had something like that heart Doc put me on atenolol keeps me a right around 70 bpm

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                    Generally they send you to the hospital to give you drugs to get the heart rate down. they may never know why it was up but they will probably give him some ideas on how to deal with it.
                    It is often a combination of many factors. Could have been set off by the hard work but it probably was just a trigger. I wouldn't presume to tell you not to worry but it's generally not a serious thing.
                    I was going to worry regardless haha
                    In fact I probably posted it so someone would tell me not to worry so thanks.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by byron View Post
                      This thread lead to many of us meeting up tailgating setting with each other at the stadium , and breaking bread at Steve's Sizzling Steak house more than once.
                      I hadn't been to Steve's in 12 years, so my wife and I went a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how salty everything was.....to point of being inedible. I'm not one to send food back so we just paid the check and left. I was really disappointed because that place is a landmark.

                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        My pops went to the doctor this morning because hes been feeling tired and they said he has an increased heart rate so the sent him to the hospital.
                        Hopefully its nothing. I hate this ****.
                        I'm sure it's fine, man. At least he went to the hospital. So many people ignore that ****.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

                          I hadn't been to Steve's in 12 years, so my wife and I went a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how salty everything was.....to point of being inedible. I'm not one to send food back so we just paid the check and left. I was really disappointed because that place is a landmark.
                          Send food back if you don't like it. I don't understand why anyone has an issue doing that, and this is coming from a long time restaurant worker.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

                            I hadn't been to Steve's in 12 years, so my wife and I went a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how salty everything was.....to point of being inedible. I'm not one to send food back so we just paid the check and left. I was really disappointed because that place is a landmark.
                            Yeah last time there I had the soy sauce as a side not on the steak that stuff is salty as hell ..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                              I'm sure it's fine, man. At least he went to the hospital. So many people ignore that ****.
                              Thanks man, congrats on becoming an uncle

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                                Thanks man, congrats on becoming an uncle
                                thanks man!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X