Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Tommy big ****s back, bebe.
    ??
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

      ??
      I was wondering the same thing
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

        ??
        They had the sigs up for a bit yesterday. Guess they took them down.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

          They had the sigs up for a bit yesterday. Guess they took them down.
          They been up, dude. I've seen yours since I went into my settings to enable them.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

            I was wondering the same thing
            daaaawwww, I brought you two back together!! xoxoxoxox

            Comment


            • I just gotta finish my shift today, and then I don't have to go back to work until the 10th!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                They been up, dude. I've seen yours since I went into my settings to enable them.
                hm, maybe i wasnt signed in when I saw it. Now I fixed it

                Comment


                • Reeeunited and it feeels so gooood.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                    They had the sigs up for a bit yesterday. Guess they took them down.
                    I still have no idea what you're talking about. I assumed it had something to do with Coughlin.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                      I still have no idea what you're talking about. I assumed it had something to do with Coughlin.
                      I couldnt see my sig. Now I can.

                      Comment


                      • Toms so dreamy.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X