• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy bday Pizzlebutt.

Comment

• I guess no one else loves ya Pizz

Comment

• Pizzz... your BDay? Have a happy... enjoy your day.

Comment

• As time goes by I eat more chicken and a lot less pork and lamb, and have cut down on beef, too.
          Lamb is so freakin' dee-lish, as long as it's warm and the fat isn't congealed. But, it congeals inside us, so I can see how it contributes to cholesterol.
          But, I cut down because of conscience... and it goes hand in hand with the thingy I posted a while back about genetically made real meat.
          A few years back I passed an open slat meat truck, packed with pigs heading to market. Every single one of them was squealing with the most horrible fear in their eyes.... they knew. Since then I cut back significantly.

Comment

• mmhmygawd, suculant bebe lamb. So good.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
              Every single one of them was squealing with the most horrible fear in their eyes.... they knew.
              This is much like how I feel when my wife says we've been invited to her friends house in Long Island for a kids party.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Is it pronounced gyro or hyro?
                Gear-o

Comment

Happy bday Pizzlebutt.
                  Happy Birthday, JP!

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    As time goes by I eat more chicken and a lot less pork and lamb, and have cut down on beef, too.
                    Lamb is so freakin' dee-lish, as long as it's warm and the fat isn't congealed. But, it congeals inside us, so I can see how it contributes to cholesterol.
                    But, I cut down because of conscience... and it goes hand in hand with the thingy I posted a while back about genetically made real meat.
                    A few years back I passed an open slat meat truck, packed with pigs heading to market. Every single one of them was squealing with the most horrible fear in their eyes.... they knew. Since then I cut back significantly.
                    It's a little funny coincidence, Zim - last week you mentioned about having COPD, but I didn't really know what that meant. Then I saw that TV commercial for COPD medication, with the Big Bad Wolf who had it and couldn't scare the 3 Little Pigs. Now you mention the scared pigs and your conscience...

Comment

I guess no one else loves ya Pizz
                      No offense, but I've never acknowledged ANY guy's birthday - family, co-worker, friends... Only the girls. Have a great day tomorrow, though!

Comment

• Pizz kind of looks like a Rob Kardashian with a beard.

Comment

Pizz kind of looks like a Rob Kardashian with a beard.
                          Don't know who Rob Kardashian is, but he sounds hideous.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I just love it when we're having a nice BBQ, and some PITA has to ruin it and whine "how can you all possibly eat something that has a face!"

Like burgers have faces?
                            Most vegans are dumb, because in general their actions are counterproductive to their goals.

Comment

• 867-5309
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Most vegans are dumb, because in general their actions are counterproductive to their goals.
                                This last incident was with a good friend's girlfriend, who relished ruining everything in her sight. He told me that she plays vegetarian on and off, at her whim. She started with squawking over my putting stuffed mushrooms on the grill, with "eeeewwww, fungus fungus!!! These were homemade with crabmeat, bacon, and cheese, and everyone else was salivating for them. Then came all the fuss about the different meats on the grill. When I thought I was done and could finally relax, out came her special vege burgers (which I believe have mushrooms in them?), and she demanded they be cooked on some magical grill that had never had meat on it. My friend was rather enjoying someone else having to put up with her ****, it seemed - but I had a whole crowd mumbling WTF? They're obviously no longer together, although he's now stuck with over a dozen cats of hers.

Comment

Working...
                                X