This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Don't know who Rob Kardashian is, but he sounds hideous.
    No, they're all models. He's a "flat brim" model, and quite a catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      867-5309
      Jennie Jennie...who can I turn to?
      For the price of a dime I can always turn to you........
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I got it.
        I got it.
        I got your number on the wall.
        I got it.
        I got it.
        For a good time,
        For a good time call
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• You cats know any Aldo Nova?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Don't know who Rob Kardashian is, but he sounds hideous.
            I didnt even know there was a boy kardash until all that twitter war crap started coming up on fb.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I didnt even know there was a boy kardash until all that twitter war crap started coming up on fb.
              What's twitter?
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                You cats know any Aldo Nova?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c

Damn straight.
                I even wear that outfit to New Year's parties......
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c

Damn straight.
                  I even wear that outfit to New Year's parties......
                  You do lead the fantasy life! I'm out, have a great weekend, all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                    This last incident was with a good friend's girlfriend, who relished ruining everything in her sight. He told me that she plays vegetarian on and off, at her whim. She started with squawking over my putting stuffed mushrooms on the grill, with "eeeewwww, fungus fungus!!! These were homemade with crabmeat, bacon, and cheese, and everyone else was salivating for them. Then came all the fuss about the different meats on the grill. When I thought I was done and could finally relax, out came her special vege burgers (which I believe have mushrooms in them?), and she demanded they be cooked on some magical grill that had never had meat on it. My friend was rather enjoying someone else having to put up with her ****, it seemed - but I had a whole crowd mumbling WTF? They're obviously no longer together, although he's now stuck with over a dozen cats of hers.
                    She sounds like fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

She sounds like fun
                      It only took 30 seconds of getting back to the grind today following a 10 vacation, to mentally check out and clock-watching for July 28 when I'm off again.....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• LOL....

What do you do?
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

LOL....

What do you do?
                          banking. retail side, mostly....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• You might like this little tidbit:

Last week my computer monitor, which was 12 years old, died. Had to get a new one so I went a Best Buy. I asked the salesguy "Do you have any small monitors that are cheap?" He asks me "Is it P.O.S.?"
                            I said, "Yes, my old monitor was a piece of ****". I meant this sincerely.
                            He laighed and then looked at me and said..."No....P.O.S. stands for point of sale....."
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

You might like this little tidbit:

Last week my computer monitor, which was 12 years old, died. Had to get a new one so I went a Best Buy. I asked the salesguy "Do you have any small monitors that are cheap?" He asks me "Is it P.O.S.?"
                              He laighed and then looked at me and said..."No....P.O.S. stands for point of sale....."
                              LMAO
                              "Well, that's a rather vulgar question....don't ya think?!?"
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You might like this little tidbit:

You wouldn't believe how many hundreds of monitors and other like new equipment gets thrown away at this place, constantly. For that, there's always room in the budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X