This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

hahahaha. I'm an open book, so I never mind a question like that. I started smoking at 13. My coaches HATED me. They knew. Fortunately at that time I would get a second wind and be OK.
    I quit for a year, here and there, but smoked until 7 years ago, 63. I was 20- 30 cigs a day. My wife was 50 a day... got lung cancer and then it metastecized to the brain, which killed her. She never quit. I was diagnosed with COPD and Emphysema 15 years ago, and continued to smoke for 8nyears. DUH>
    The heart started AFib 2.5 years ago. .
    I'm an open book too....But it's one of those pop-up books.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Guys....Mike's dad passed away yesterday. Sad news. I don't think he was that old.
      God bless his family.

Comment

• You mean Dez?

Damn....condolences to him and his family......
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          You mean Dez?

Damn....condolences to him and his family......
          I thought Desmond was his real name, but yeah. So sorry, Mike. You know I'm not far from you, if I can ever help or anything.

Comment

• Sad news so sorry for your loss Mike

Comment

• Thanks a lot guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'm an open book too....But it's one of those pop-up books.
                Hard to pin down a moving target

Comment

Guys....Mike's dad passed away yesterday. Sad news. I don't think he was that old.
                  God bless his family.
                  DEZ... Mike, I'm so very sorry about your dad. We'll look forward to having you back when you're feeling like it.
                  Meantime, just remember his best smiles as you grew up.... the good times.

Comment

• ugh I wasn't around yesterday....

I'm so sorry for your loss Dezz. I wish I had something profound to say, but all that I keep thinking about is how surrounding yourself with friends and family is the best way to get through a rough time.
                    Chin up, pal.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• There's this mentally challenged guy who works at the grocery store across the street, and every time he's in my branch he always wants to talk Giants football with me. Gotta love it!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        There's this mentally challenged guy who works at the grocery store across the street, and every time he's in my branch he always wants to talk Giants football with me. Gotta love it!
                        420?

Comment

420?
                          I think there's a difference between someone with a disability, and someone who's just actually stupid......
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

420?
                            LMAO
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Fun fact:

Ryan Nassib has the highest completion % of any QB on the Giants EVER....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Fun fact:

Ryan Nassib has the highest completion % of any QB on the Giants EVER....
                                wow... cool stat... who woulda thunk? And, it will remain that way cuz now he's with the Saints.
                                Geez, I can only imagine him throwing 6-8 passes in his storied 2-3 year Giant career.

Comment

Working...
                                X