This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    I've been on nearly 15 years and it has always functioned the same. Easy to find the threads I've responded to and follow and easy to see new threads of interest.
    The way it is now simply sucks. Why did they change the format? Was this new way supposed to be easier? If someone thought that, they were wrong.
    Prob one of those things where the software company was like "oh, we don't provide support for this version anymore, so we can't fix ___________" and so then the company has no choice but to use the latest version or w/e.
    Dumb.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Version 2.Oh crap
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Panthers fired Gettleman today. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Panthers fired Gettleman today. Interesting.
          I thought you wanted Giants news.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Panthers fired Gettleman today. Interesting.
            Jenn-
            Just wanted to say thanks for the invite up to your cabin on the lake. I had a great time and wish others could've been there. We had a blast all around, but I think the clambake last Saturday night with all the drinking and line dancing really put it over the top.
            All in all, I'm going to review it on Yelp and give you 4.5 outta 5 stars.
            Can't wait to do it again this Fall!

*One thing though: while shooting and killing that grizzly bear probably saved all our lives, next time could you wait past 7am to do it? I was a little hungover that morning....*
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• HOWWWWWWWW DARE YOU!!!!!!!

AND HOW DARE YOU TOO, JENN!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Jenn-
                Just wanted to say thanks for the invite up to your cabin on the lake. I had a great time and wish others could've been there. We had a blast all around, but I think the clambake last Saturday night with all the drinking and line dancing really put it over the top.

*One thing though: while shooting and killing that grizzly bear probably saved all our lives, next time could you wait past 7am to do it? I was a little hungover that morning....*
                Some scissoring would have gotten the 5 star review. Did she gut the bear, or you?

Comment

Jenn-

Line dancing?

Man, I'm glad I missed that crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Line dancing?

Man, I'm glad I missed that crap.
                    They mean doing lines of blow off a hooker's bewbs

or I just totally made that up.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

They mean doing lines of blow off a hooker's bewbs

or I just totally made that up.....
                      Wouldn't that get all clumpy, being on a hooker's boobs?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Wouldn't that get all clumpy, being on a hooker's boobs?
                        considering those are two things I've never partaken in, I really can't say with certainty.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

considering those are two things I've never partaken in, I really can't say with certainty.
                          I never cared for the way people doing coke acted, back when it was in front of me. Actually, I would note that they always snuck off in little groups to do it.

Comment

Jenn-

If I had realized it was only a grizzly bear, I would have left it alone, but I was groggy and thought it was you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I never cared for the way people doing coke acted, back when it was in front of me. Actually, I would note that they always snuck off in little groups to do it.
                              group blow is a bit rough on the jaw muscles

Comment

group blow is a bit rough on the jaw muscles
                                Is that why you've been so quiet, lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X