This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

If I had realized it was only a grizzly bear, I would have left it alone, but I was groggy and thought it was you.
    You were so groggy you thought it was a grizz, but there are only Black Bears in New England.
    Still formidable. I have a few that come up on my porch every evening to finish off my cat's hard food.

Comment

If I had realized it was only a grizzly bear, I would have left it alone, but I was groggy and thought it was you.
      Yes, I know my massive "size" and burly frame, and the fact I didn't shave for a few days, would've confused you.

Especially after that night's "party".

But no need to get hostile about it.

Next time I'm not bringing the Ritz crackers and Cheez Whiz, which were a hit by the way.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Is that why you've been so quiet, lately?
        Well, she had no problem belting out the best of Sister Sledge while I played guitar.

It got kinda weird when she started crying about her goldfish "Molly" that died when she was 18 though.....put a damper on the night for a minit.....
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Yes, I know my massive "size" and burly frame, and the fact I didn't shave for a few days, would've confused you.

Next time I'm not bringing the Ritz crackers and Cheez Whiz, which were a hit by the way.
          Not to mention the colossal dump you took in the outhouse, after your "hibernation".

Comment

• Well, the fish she "caught fresh from the lake" seemed a bit off to me.

Not to mention I saw a "Costco frozen fish" package in the garbage.....

So yeah.....I had to "drop the kids off at the pool" if you know what I mean.....
            "No...I didn't."

Comment

Well, the fish she "caught fresh from the lake" seemed a bit off to me.

Not to mention I saw a "Costco frozen fish" package in the garbage.....

So yeah.....I had to "drop the kids off at the pool" if you know what I mean.....
              The old "Trout Mask Replica" switcheroo.

Comment

Is that why you've been so quiet, lately?
                LMAO! But no.

Comment

If you attempted to bring cheez whiz into my home you would have been taken to the middle of the lake and left there to swim to shore. Its a pretty big lake.

Comment

Well, she had no problem belting out the best of Sister Sledge while I played guitar.

It got kinda weird when she started crying about her goldfish "Molly" that died when she was 18 though.....put a damper on the night for a minit.....
                    I get goldfish to give my cats something to play with while I am out.

Comment

If you attempted to bring cheez whiz into my home you would have been taken to the middle of the lake and left there to swim to shore. Its a pretty big lake.
                      Isn't cheese whiz what they officially put on cheesesteaks in Philly?

Comment

Yes....so?

Comment

Yes....so?
                          Sew buttons.

Comment

Although living in PA, 100 miles north of Philly (AND, 100 miles west of Met Life Stadium... we all need balance in our lives), I never could stand smothering my steak (if you want to call what they put on it 'steak'. It's more like Steak-ums) with cheese.
                            NYC has always been superior in pizza, bakery goods, and any sub/hero you can name. Philly, needing an identity of its own, created that monstrosity to make themselves feel competitive.

Comment

• I've had both Pat's and Geno's: what over-rated crap. Any diner in NJ will make just as good.

I almost forgot......**** the Eagles.
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

• The posting quality of this thread has deteriorated significantly.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X