• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just going to start clicking like on everything in here lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• But apparently you cannot like your own posts. Maybe if I try self-deprecation it will let me try again later?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Yes...I guess it's the likes.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I'm a jewel in the rough, apparently.....

I mean, I guess?
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• This is hilarious.

Thank God next week is training camp.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I'd like to post a picture of that $27 London Broil they tried to trick me into buying, with a nice bird flash. Hope they go bankrupt.
              They were bought by amazon recently

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

They were bought by amazon recently
                Blue Apron's IPO took a complete Nosedive once Amazon said they were going to get into the fresh food/pre-planned meal business. Found that kinda funny.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Nope, for two reasons:

1. Still haven't found a reputable place to purchase locally (I'm not buying the one sitting my Acme's freezer section for the past 7 months)
                  2. It's too damn hot to turn the oven on now

And actually,

3. I want to find a whole duck and cook it just to piss off Jenn
                  Why would that piss me off? I cook whole duck all the time, I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Why would that piss me off? I cook whole duck all the time, I love it.
                    I'm just kidding....we were going back and forth about restaraunts not cooking whole ducks anymore.....
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• yeppers... it's the "Like" response. I just gave Jenn her first (2) Likes so she wouldn't be bereft/naked of orange stripes... even though her news on Amazon was a few pages late. And, added another Like for MH. Yesterday he was the leader and today he was lagging. It could have a traumatic affect on him if he is dissed while we all move forward in nursery school.
                      Joe and JR are our orange stripes leaders. That means people like them more than those without full stripes.
                      Wow, should we feel bad? Unliked? The tears are copious right now, feeling neglected.
                      Pretty soon everyone will have a full complement of stripes and we'll all be the same, again.
                      Yeah, training camp is badly needed when your time is consumed worrying about how many stripes everyone has.
                      I think, "Dislike" would be more revealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        This is hilarious.
                        I love it when a plan comes together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I love it when a plan comes together.
                          lol... I noticed that the only posters with orange stripes are from this THEE thread.
                          So, no one else knows about it. So, let's fill all the THEE posters with orange stripes and when we mingle with the proletariat on other threads, they'll wonder why only certain people have orange stripes. Don't tell any of them how to earn their stripes.
                          Let them eat cake..

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

lol... I noticed that the only posters with orange stripes are from this THEE thread.
                            So, no one else knows about it. So, let's fill all the THEE posters with orange stripes and when we mingle with the proletariat on other threads, they'll wonder why only certain people have orange stripes. Don't tell any of them how to earn their stripes.
                            Let them eat cake..
                            in the famous words of Stiffler....." **** those ****ers..."
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              yeppers... it's the "Like" response. I just gave Jenn her first (2) Likes so she wouldn't be bereft/naked of orange stripes... even though her news on Amazon was a few pages late. And, added another Like for MH. Yesterday he was the leader and today he was lagging. It could have a traumatic affect on him if he is dissed while we all move forward in nursery school.
                              Joe and JR are our orange stripes leaders. That means people like them more than those without full stripes.
                              Wow, should we feel bad? Unliked? The tears are copious right now, feeling neglected.
                              Pretty soon everyone will have a full complement of stripes and we'll all be the same, again.
                              Yeah, training camp is badly needed when your time is consumed worrying about how many stripes everyone has.
                              I think, "Dislike" would be more revealing.
                              Amazing use of the word "bereft"....my inner English student is half-erect
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• It just means we're special.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X