Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

    You and me and Dtones? Sounds extremely gay. hahaaha
    haha...yes. yes it does.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

      Yupp.
      So what?....too many miles?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Sometimes a rainy day is a nice thing.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

          So what?....too many miles?
          Yea, maybe fly somewhere and grab a rental. That would work.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Sometimes a rainy day is a nice thing.
            Agreed. Especially during the summer.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

              Yea, maybe fly somewhere and grab a rental. That would work.
              Why fly somewhere. Rent a care locally with unlimited miles and take off.

              In my case I have plans to be 5,000 miles under my allotment so I can drive to Montana next summer and stay with my daughter for 3 weeks or so.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

                Why fly somewhere. Rent a care locally with unlimited miles and take off.

                In my case I have plans to be 5,000 miles under my allotment so I can drive to Montana next summer and stay with my daughter for 3 weeks or so.
                When you put it that way I may be able to get to Colorado and back and still have a decent amount of miles left.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                  When you put it that way I may be able to get to Colorado and back and still have a decent amount of miles left.
                  Once again, THEE thread solves all the world's problems.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Sometimes a rainy day is a nice thing.
                    You're so right. We've been stuck inside, caring for an issue with the dog ripping open a big hot spot on her neck, anyway. Didn't have time for watering outside, and a couple days rain is very welcome. Our A/Cs are very undersized, the rain has definitely cooled things off.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                      When you put it that way I may be able to get to Colorado and back and still have a decent amount of miles left.
                      I think Colorado is the most beautiful state. My sister lives there, and used to be a travel agent. If you want any advice on places to go, feel free to let me know.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                        I think Colorado is the most beautiful state. My sister lives there, and used to be a travel agent. If you want any advice on places to go, feel free to let me know.
                        My uncle lives out there. I was there when I was about 10, dont remember too much. He lives right outside of Denver.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                          I think Colorado is the most beautiful state. My sister lives there, and used to be a travel agent. If you want any advice on places to go, feel free to let me know.

                          Gunnison!

                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

                            I think Colorado is the most beautiful state. My sister lives there, and used to be a travel agent. If you want any advice on places to go, feel free to let me know.
                            The Rockies are just incredible.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

                              The Rockies are just incredible.
                              Well, they do start out hot many seasons, but then quickly fall out of contention. And even though they're pretty far back in their division this season, a W.C. spot still looks like a possibility.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                My uncle lives out there. I was there when I was about 10, dont remember too much. He lives right outside of Denver.
                                I started going out there at 10 years old. I spent every day that first summer following around a pack of farm dogs, catching lizards, breaking open rocks looking for Geodes. It was awesome, for a kid.
                                My sister used to live in a rural area near Aspen, but now she lives near Denver, in Aurora. Denver is a nice city, if you like that sort of thing. But you have to go on excersions and see the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons, sand formations, ghost towns, abandoned mining quarries...
                                I climbed one mountain by Maroon Bells, by myself, and my parents had a search team looking for me. They even had a helicopter summoned, LOL.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X