• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

How about a link to my camshow instead?
    That's what PMs are for, I reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Anyone else find listening to Reese speak really annoying?
      How can you even think about him, when Odell is leaning on the podium and smirking at us?

Comment

• O.K., so we saw Dunkirk last night. Pretty riveting movie. Didn't have a lot of things that most movies seem to throw at you - flashbacks, back stories, love interests. You never see the enemy, but do see the wrath of their weaponry. The scenes move back and forth between 3 sets of characters and their ordeals, but all very easy to follow. The Spitfire scenes are thrilling, but somehow seem similar to footage from WW2 movies of old. Some jump out of your seat moments, when large caliber machine guns suddenly strike. Not bloody at all, but quite a bit of direct hit bombing, drowning, and men being burned in oil slicks. Very somber, with the added frustrations of being put in even more hairy situations when they thought they were saved. Made for a great feeling, when many of the survivors finally got help. Only one far fetched moment at the end, which isn't bad.

Comment

• How'd it compare to the opening of Saving Private Ryan?
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• This is by far the worst part of the year. Tons of articles about meaningless stuff that happened in practice followed by a thousand posts overrating everything and every player in Giant camp.

Then comes the frantic hysteria resulting from the over analysis of the scrimmages.

Man. this season can not start soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              This is by far the worst part of the year. Tons of articles about meaningless stuff that happened in practice followed by a thousand posts overrating everything and every player in Giant camp.

Then comes the frantic hysteria resulting from the over analysis of the scrimmages.

12 more days, 12 more days, 12 more days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                This is by far the worst part of the year. Tons of articles about meaningless stuff that happened in practice followed by a thousand posts overrating everything and every player in Giant camp.

You should get out to the Hamptons....catch some lobster.....maybe see Jane topless.

Whatever you do stay out of the pool though.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Im excited for B Marsh. I think hes going to feast.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Im excited for B Marsh. I think hes going to feast.
                    Word.

I think Perkins is going to surprise....in a good way.
                    "No...I didn't."

Comment

Word.

I think Perkins is going to surprise....in a good way.
                      Hope so. All depends on the online. I think they should be better than last year, but thats not saying much

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Hope so. All depends on the online. I think they should be better than last year, but thats not saying much
                        If the OLine can simply be rated middle of the pack, instead of down at the bottom, we should be a serious contender.
                        This offense should now give us a good quick passing game, to go with the long ball potential. In those games where our Oline is overmatched we need Eli to excel at that short, quick game. We weren't good at it at all last year which I'll put on the less than mediocre TE, Shep being a rookie, and Cruz ineffective. Marshall, Engram, Ellison, and Shep and Perkins a year smarter should give Eli the tools.

Comment

How'd it compare to the opening of Saving Private Ryan?
                          Complete opposite, actually. They're retreating. They're beaten down. Hardly any of these soldiers even have a gun in their hands. They're just waiting in line for boats to come, heads down and no interaction between them. Not under constant attack, as the French troops are holding the line at the beach's edge. When German bombers do fly overhead, they make direct hits on men and boats. Very desperate situation.

Comment

You should get out to the Hamptons....catch some lobster.....maybe see Jane topless.

Whatever you do stay out of the pool though.
                            He's a city boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

He's a city boy.
                              Born and raised in South Detroit?

Took the midnight train goin anywhere?
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

Born and raised in South Detroit?

Took the midnight train goin anywhere?
                                Don't stop believin'

Hold on to that fe-eee-eelin'

I remember a friend playing that for us losers hanging out in the attic smoking pot. It was the first time we ever heard someone play ***** music, and we were like WTF is this ****???
                                He told us this is what you put on for a girl, if you ever wanted a BJ. I grabbed a pencil and paper, and was like O.K., what is the name of this album, again?

Comment

Working...
                                X