This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

You should get out to the Hamptons....catch some lobster.....maybe see Jane topless.

Whatever you do stay out of the pool though.
    But I love the pool. I bought it, damnit I'm using it.

And I hate the Hamptons. But the again, everybody does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I must admit, the one time we tried a Hamptons Bed and Breakfast, the owners were *******s. We weren't allowed to use their sunroom, pool, or yard - even though this was all shown in their website pictures. There was a common area for us to sit and play games, but they played a Billy Joel greatest hits on constant loop in there. Usually people become B+B owners because they enjoy other people, not to torture them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Don't stop believin'

Hold on to that fe-eee-eelin'

I remember a friend playing that for us losers hanging out in the attic smoking pot. It was the first time we ever heard someone play ***** music, and we were like WTF is this ****???
        He told us this is what you put on for a girl, if you ever wanted a BJ. I grabbed a pencil and paper, and was like O.K., what is the name of this album, again?
        Lololol.....

Did it work??
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

He's a city boy.

Vacation starts in two weeks, finally. I'll be on the beach for some of it, on Lake Michigan for some and home upstate for some. No city dwelling planned

Comment

• Whats a vacation?

Comment

I must admit, the one time we tried a Hamptons Bed and Breakfast, the owners were *******s. We weren't allowed to use their sunroom, pool, or yard - even though this was all shown in their website pictures. There was a common area for us to sit and play games, but they played a Billy Joel greatest hits on constant loop in there. Usually people become B+B owners because they enjoy other people, not to torture them.
              A-holes. They probably were just doing it to offset their expenses.

Here's an idea: If you can't afford to buy there without doing that, don't buy there. I'm pretty sure the sign at the entrance says "Rich A-holes Only"

Comment

I thought you'd catch my Seinfeld reference.....
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

You're confusing me with my brother, he's the Seinfeld maven in my family.

I can only be relied upon to catch Honeymooner and Odd Couple references.

Comment

• So I assume you've been using this time to look up odd couple references to try to stump me?

Good luck*

* that was a Taken ref.

ps 0820 - Bill, suits is back on. What's up with it?

Comment

I caught it. Classic episode.

Comment

Vacation starts in two weeks, finally. I'll be on the beach for some of it, on Lake Michigan for some and home upstate for some. No city dwelling planned

I hung with a dentist from Michigan smoking maduro's in Aruba a few years ago who told me about one of the ultimate US vacations spots in Michigan. Little help?

Comment

Lololol.....

Did it work??
                          My wife is a huge Journey fan. One of those losers I hung out with, knew her from grade school. When he found out that I knew her family, he said so why don't you ask her out, then? Best advice I ever got.

Comment

I can only be relied upon to catch Honeymooner and Odd Couple references.
                            I'll bet you know all the new expressions, like "23 skidoo", and "I'll see you later, I'm eating a potatoe".

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

I hung with a dentist from Michigan smoking maduro's in Aruba a few years ago who told me about one of the ultimate US vacations spots in Michigan. Little help?

We'll actually be in Door County, Wi on Lake Michigan. Somehow I doubt anyone would consider it the ultimate US vacation spot

Comment

I'll bet you know all the new expressions, like "23 skidoo", and "I'll see you later, I'm eating a potatoe".
                                Bo-do-dee-oh-do!

Comment

Working...
                                X