Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Even God thinks they're a bunch of losers.
      Last edited by JoeBigBlue; 08-02-2017, 02:47 PM.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• MH took the mid night train going aaannywhere...

Comment

• ghad I love it. Footballs back tonight bebe.

Comment

• I hope Dallas gets their asses kicked.

Just because.
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Why do I have over 50 notifications?

Comment

• Is anybody else getting non stop telemarketing calls on their cell phones?

The worst part is: you can block the numbers, but can't prevent them from leaving a voicemail, which is usually just 2 seconds of silence.

Yes I'm on the national do not call list.
                "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  Is anybody else getting non stop telemarketing calls on their cell phones?

The worst part is: you can block the numbers, but can't prevent them from leaving a voicemail, which is usually just 2 seconds of silence.

Started about a year or so ago for me. Probably 3 to 5 of them a day.
                  It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    Is anybody else getting non stop telemarketing calls on their cell phones?

ughh Its such a pain in the ***. I got one this morning, 3 or 4 yesterday. You can press 2 on some of them and that takes you off the call list.

Comment

• AARRGGGHHH
                      "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

ghad I love it. Footballs back tonight bebe.
                        Is the H.O.F. game here already? They sure don't get much practice in, for this one. Hopefully, there's still some game left, when I get off shift.

Comment

ughh Its such a pain in the ***. I got one this morning, 3 or 4 yesterday. You can press 2 on some of them and that takes you off the call list.
                          What if pressing "2" means "yeah I'll take 10 of those", for other places?

Comment

• Just filed a complaint with the FCC.

Here:

https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/h..._form_id=39744
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Fantasy this year?

Comment

Fantasy this year?
                                Two Asians at once, preferably Japanese and very kinky. Maybe a bottle of good cognac on the side.

Comment

Working...
                                X