This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    this place has become a real sausage fest.
    Now listen, the boys in the sewer, there, when we get upset we stick together. We got a little motto - a little saying that gives us a little comfort in time of need. Maybe, I can pass it on to you. May I favor you with this little ode? "When the tides of life turn against you, and the current upsets your boat. Don't waste those tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float."

Comment

this place has become a real sausage fest.
      You're welcome.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Now listen, the boys in the sewer, there, when we get upset we stick together. We got a little motto - a little saying that gives us a little comfort in time of need. Maybe, I can pass it on to you. May I favor you with this little ode? "When the tides of life turn against you, and the current upsets your boat. Don't waste those tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float."
        It's easy to grin
        when your ship comes in
        and you've got the stock market beat
        but a man worthwhile
        is the man who can smile
        when his shorts are too tight in the seat

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

And the female softball team?
          Yep!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Yep!!
            Big butts and thick gams.

Comment

Hell yea....it was one of the best episodes ever
              SPOILER:

Who were you rooting for in the game of chicken, Bron or Dany?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

SPOILER:

Who were you rooting for in the game of chicken, Bron or Dany?
                Don't get me wrong, I like Bron. I think he's one of the better side characters in the show....but there's no reason to root for him during this part. It does nothing to advance story.

Danaerys for Queen in 2017!!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• If anything I'm waiting for more of the Jaime redemption tour. He's a character that's grown on me over the seasons despite him being rather stupid.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I like Bron. I think he's one of the better side characters in the show....but there's no reason to root for him during this part. It does nothing to advance story.

Danaerys for Queen in 2017!!!
                    Laaame. When he hit the dragon I did like a judo chop **** yea. hahaha **** was intense. Bronn > Dany every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
                    Shes power hungry now, man. I always thought the dragons were a bit corny but that battle was amazing.

Comment

If anything I'm waiting for more of the Jaime redemption tour. He's a character that's grown on me over the seasons despite him being rather stupid.
                      Ughhh I wanted him to spear Dany harder than Drago.
                      After he saved whats her face from the bear I started liking him and that scene when he tells her why he killed the king.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Are you kidding? There's no way you can do that, once it goes to court. It would be kaos in the court, if they allowed that. Why wouldn't the cop have just given you a warning, like they used to do with guys like us, back when the incident happened?

Well, I did it. It was in Westchester County about 10 years ago. We were standing around in the hallway before things got started and I approached the cop. He was cool and the judge was happy to accept the lesser charge. He of course did not lower the fine.

Comment

Well, I did it. It was in Westchester County about 10 years ago. We were standing around in the hallway before things got started and I approached the cop. He was cool and the judge was happy to accept the lesser charge. He of course did not lower the fine.
                          Where I'm at...short of lawyering up, once you GET the ticket, you're done. You're paying.
                          Cops don't even have to show up to court. You just pay fines.

I once went to court with the intent of pleading innocent to failure to appear because they sent all my correspondence to an address that didn't even exist. I tried to explain why I wanted to plead innocent, and the judge, in less words basically told me to shut the **** up....I paid my double fine and left. Even if you say innocent the judge will just say guilty, and that's all she wrote. Doesn't really matter. It's traffic court, it's a money making business.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Where I'm at...short of lawyering up, once you GET the ticket, you're done. You're paying.
                            Cops don't even have to show up to court. You just pay fines.

I once went to court with the intent of pleading innocent to failure to appear because they sent all my correspondence to an address that didn't even exist. I tried to explain why I wanted to plead innocent, and the judge, in less words basically told me to shut the **** up....I paid my double fine and left.
                            Nice. Justice. I wouldnt have believed you either.

Comment

Laaame. When he hit the dragon I did like a judo chop **** yea. hahaha **** was intense. Bronn > Dany every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
                              Shes power hungry now, man. I always thought the dragons were a bit corny but that battle was amazing.
                              When the dragons were "mid sized" I feel they didn't know what to do with the CGI, so they looked meh....but the full cgi ones now are so good.

YOU''RE OFF BASE!!! Dany is awesome, man....she's gotta flex her muscle because people won't respect her. She's learning(pardon the pun) trial by fire. She's gotta test the waters.

So nahhh, I'm conforming to the popular opinion. Jon Snow, and Dany are the primary stories right now. Now that their paths are crossing, it's pretty fun.
                              They've managed to keep each plot super interesting. For example, you KNOW we're just essentially waiting to see WHICH person kills Cersei....so althought it's basically a forgone conclusion, it's still keeping me interested.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Nice. Justice. I wouldnt have believed you either.
                                hahaha....
                                I knew it was a shot in the dark even trying. But **** it....if I'm going to pay to be there regardless, it's worth a try. I just didn't expect to be shutdown as soon as I said a word other that "guilty"

But seriously....how can you expect me to show up to court for a ticket, if you don't even give me a ticket??

I've learned my lesson though. I drive like an old lady. I'm not giving those crooks money ever again. I haven't paid any kind of ticket to court since 2005
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X