This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I'll play if it means keeping a league going, but I am not drinking any ****ing merlot.
    Ditto

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Anyone watch that HBO doc mini-series "The Defiant Ones"? Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre? cool stuff (until the end where it inadvertently became an hour long Apple commercial lol)
      Yeah, I watched it; I liked it

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I have absolitely no business behind the wheel of a car. No insurance company will insure me except the "state minimum insurance" companies. But by some twist, my drivers license is still valid and I can legally drive. I have a dozen or so times the past few years, only got in one accident in that time, took down a street sign when making a right in my sister's car.

I swear it jumped out in front of me just as I turned.
        Kinda reminds of someone I know who started riding motorcycles. Every time I would see her she would tell me how she just dropped her bike. It was pretty scary - until she dropped it enough to learn it wasn't for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Yeah, I watched it; I liked it
          Same. I kinda forgot that Interscope was kinda the first label to be like "Ok, give us all the ****ed up acts" lol

I'm a big fan of Primus and NIN, so that was cool to revisit. As a kid, you don't really think much about who is signed where. But when you see the list, it all kinda makes sense haha
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Ditto
            so the 3 of us all have bigger balls than the Ol Man and pizzle. Im positive B is all swoll as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

so the 3 of us all have bigger balls than the Ol Man and pizzle. Im positive B is all swoll as well.
              I already have a job. I don't care enough about FF to even check the site anymore.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I already have a job. I don't care enough about FF to even check the site anymore.
                Ughh Too much smug.

hahahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I am cleansing my soul this year. For the first time in 21 years I did not join a golf club, so I play less than half what I used to. I am also quitting FF. I get too consumed with both. I need to focus on more meaningful and productive use of my time before I die.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

...and I'll bet that's not the first time you've used that phrase either.....

Not really. Most food festivals have some good variety and since most are trying to win something or show off what they can do, it is rare I come away dissatisfied. I don't think they were trying very hard and it was more about the celebrities than the sausage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I am cleansing my soul this year. For the first time in 21 years I did not join a golf club, so I play less than half what I used to. I am also quitting FF. I get too consumed with both. I need to focus on more meaningful and productive use of my time before I die.
                      I did fantasy football a couple of times. It was kinda fun, but a giant time suck that isn't worth it.

Comment

kinda how I feel. Its super time consuming, and I haven't had fun with it in YEARS...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Which one of you *****es gave this a like?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Not really. Most food festivals have some good variety and since most are trying to win something or show off what they can do, it is rare I come away dissatisfied. I don't think they were trying very hard and it was more about the celebrities than the sausage.
                            Either you are purposefully ignoring my innuendo or it went over your head.

My bet is on the first one.
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I need to focus on more meaningful and productive use of my time before I die.

.....and this message board is part of that???

I hope you've got a sizeable life insurance policy.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Ditto
                                Okay great.

Guys, I'm out and Sarcasm's your guy if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X