This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

They should have had him throw a fireball at the dragon.
    lol, that would have been an interesting turn of events....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

no, have you ever played?
      Nope, nor do I personally know anyone who does. However, since you guys talk about it, I wouldn't mind learning about it.

What is the advantage of choosing a below average stats WR or RB, over a star player? Would a long gain or score by a player like this be worth more points?

Comment

Nope, nor do I personally know anyone who does. However, since you guys talk about it, I wouldn't mind learning about it.

What is the advantage of choosing a below average stats WR or RB, over a star player? Would a long gain or score by a player like this be worth more points?
        Choosing a lower tier, or "2nd tier" player for skill positions means you would pick later, opening up one of your higher picks for another player you might want.
        For example, I tend to lean toward WR and QB instead of "Stud RBs" because there's new RBs every year who people tout as the 2nd coming, so why waste a high pick on a RB, when you can get say, 2 WR1s or WR1 and QB1?

Also you can use later picks to draft guys you have a hunch on, aka a sleeper pick.

That's what draft strategy is all about.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Choosing a lower tier, or "2nd tier" player for skill positions means you would pick later, opening up one of your higher picks for another player you might want.
          For example, I tend to lean toward WR and QB instead of "Stud RBs" because there's new RBs every year who people tout as the 2nd coming, so why waste a high pick on a RB, when you can get say, 2 WR1s or WR1 and QB1?

Also you can use later picks to draft guys you have a hunch on, aka a sleeper pick.

That's what draft strategy is all about.
          That sounds more strategic than I would have figured. However, the concentration solely on skill positions is somewhat of a turn-off.

Comment

That sounds more strategic than I would have figured. However, the concentration solely on skill positions is somewhat of a turn-off.
            Yep, it's a part time job if you're into it.
            Hence one of the main reasons I stopped finding it fun.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yep, it's a part time job if you're into it.
              Hence one of the main reasons I stopped finding it fun.
              You're so whinny, ughhhh.

Comment

What about that was a whine?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol... I'm not the grammar/spelling police, but this made me laugh.
                  Horses whinny.
                  Humans are whiney. But, hey, Pizz could be a horse, Like Mr. Ed, and we didn't even notice

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Horses whinny.
                    Humans are whiney. But, hey, Pizz could be a horse, Like Mr. Ed, and we didn't even notice
                    Wiiillllburrrrrrr... the rumor was that they used to put broken glass in Mr. Ed's gums, to get him to make those "whinny" faces.

Comment

Horses whinny.
                      Hes neighing like a mother ****er.

Comment

Horses whinny.
                        I've met Pizz.....he is NO Mr. Ed.

Mr. Ed was a lot funnier.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I've met Pizz.....he is NO Mr. Ed.

Mr. Ed was a lot funnier.
                          You're just jealous because I'm a strapping, handsome young man, and you're all old and bustedddddd
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Goldburg busted with meth, how the mighty (duck) have fallen.

Comment

You're just jealous because I'm a strapping, handsome young man, and you're all old and bustedddddd

We will need video evidence on this before we can reach a final determination.

Comment

• Janoris Jenkins is locking down everyone today. Receivers are looking very frustrated out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X