X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hope some philly or dallas fans come on sat... i can be apart of my very first lynch mob[/quote]</p>

i already warned you, dont get arrested.</p>[/quote]

you wouldn't pay bail for him?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hope some philly or dallas fans come on sat... i can be apart of my very first lynch mob[/quote]</P>

i already warned you, dont get arrested.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol NOOO they arent ruining my draft day! lol i already told him and Kase1 they better behave cuz i refuse to leave during the first round to bail them out.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hope some philly or dallas fans come on sat... i can be apart of my very first lynch mob[/quote]</p>

i already warned you, dont get arrested.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol NOOO they arent ruining my draft day! lol i already told him and Kase1 they better behave cuz i refuse to leave during the first round to bail them out.</p>[/quote]

I wouldn't do it either.... don't worry...

Comment

Well, unfortunately, I have to leave you all for a couple of hours... I have classes... UGH

I will return

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well, unfortunately, I have to leave you all for a couple of hours... I have classes... UGH

I will return
            [/quote]have fun gettin smart!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well, unfortunately, I have to leave you all for a couple of hours... I have classes... UGH

I will return
              [/quote]have fun gettin smart![/quote]

I iz a kolage stoodint

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Well, unfortunately, I have to leave you all for a couple of hours... I have classes... UGH

I will return
                [/quote]

gitter done
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Comment

BB62... for real...

don't take it the wrong way, im all for a good time... so what are u on lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BB62... for real... don't take it the wrong way, im all for a good time... so what are u on lol[/quote]</P>

i was thinkin the exact same thing! lol</P>

Comment

So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??

Comment

Morning, seems like at last 20-25 Pats..+whoever they are bringing with them.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote]

got like 20 posters that said they are coming, plus like anotehr 10 question marks, plus who they bring, plus readers that don't post, plus i heard it go to BBI, so i dunno... my gues is 50-70 lol

don't worry, we'll let ya come as long as u bring the vasoline... it'll be a rough ride for ya lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote] got like 20 posters that said they are coming, plus like anotehr 10 question marks, plus who they bring, plus readers that don't post, plus i heard it go to BBI, so i dunno... my gues is 50-70 lol don't worry, we'll let ya come as long as u bring the vasoline... it'll be a rough ride for ya lol[/quote] Says the man who was drank under the table by Mariah..lol.</P>

I will be hanging with Vince Wilfork on Saturday at his draft party...If i get a chance, i will ask him whats up with him and BJ...lol.</P>

Whats up Daven?? havnt seen you around too much lately..</P>

Comment

Hey Pats Rule. I am going to be in NY for the Oakland game on Oct 11th. See you in the swamp?

Comment

Working...
                                X