X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Dead kinda thread day....
    LIGHT IT UP MAN!!!!!
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Dead kinda thread day....
      Wheres that annoying little **** Rudy been?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Wheres that annoying little **** Rudy been?
        I like this thread when Rudy isn't around to pollute it =D
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I like this thread when Rudy isn't around to pollute it =D
          haha I like to bicker with her.

Comment

haha I like to bicker with her.
            "No."
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Are you calling me a soulless ginger?

That's it...I'm burning this mother****er to the ground...
              Looks like you pizzed him off, Joe...

Comment

• I feel real bad about these goings on in Charlottesville, VA, recently. This is where my mom lives. All the people I've met down there are among the finest of any area in the U.S., that I've been to. Very selfless and friendly. Her church members have bake sales for Haiti every week, and many go to places like that to build shelters. These white nationalists must come from other areas, to cause this type of disruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                  I feel real bad about these goings on in Charlottesville, VA, recently. This is where my mom lives. All the people I've met down there are among the finest of any area in the U.S., that I've been to. Very selfless and friendly. Her church members have bake sales for Haiti every week, and many go to places like that to build shelters. These white nationalists must come from other areas, to cause this type of disruption.
                  Nazi scum. I wish they wouldn't give them this much attention.

Comment

Nazi scum. I wish they wouldn't give them this much attention.
                    Yea, that's actually what I hate most about the news.....it puts all the attention on the wrongdoers....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I feel real bad about these goings on in Charlottesville, VA, recently. This is where my mom lives. All the people I've met down there are among the finest of any area in the U.S., that I've been to. Very selfless and friendly. Her church members have bake sales for Haiti every week, and many go to places like that to build shelters. These white nationalists must come from other areas, to cause this type of disruption.
                      I'm willing to bet that the people being shown on the news probably don't hang in the same social circles as all the nice people you've met.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I'm willing to bet that the people being shown on the news probably don't hang in the same social circles as all the nice people you've met.
                        And I'd be willing to bet many of them are not very informed on this country's history. Robert Lee was involved in the U.S. military long before the Civil War, and could have served on either side. These Neo Nazis could have just as well chose Thomas Jefferson as their idol, he certainly oppressed enough people.

Comment

And I'd be willing to bet many of them are not very informed on this country's history. Robert Lee was involved in the U.S. military long before the Civil War, and could have served on either side. These Neo Nazis could have just as well chose Thomas Jefferson as their idol, he certainly oppressed enough people.
                          Lincoln had already chosen Lee to lead the Union army. But he couldn't take up arms against his native state of Virginia.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Lincoln had already chosen Lee to lead the Union army. But he couldn't take up arms against his native state of Virginia.
                            That's what I've read. Point is, he was not another Hitler.

Comment

That's what I've read. Point is, he was not another Hitler.
                              He was a great and honorable man.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

He was a great and honorable man.
                                Maybe schools and such shouldn't be named after him - but then again, neither for Washington or Jefferson if people want to go that far. I don't see the issue with a statue of Lee, in that historic area.

Comment

Working...
                                X