Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowers still sucks and you guys are talking about trivial stuff????
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Flowers still sucks and you guys are talking about trivial stuff????
      Oh believe me - when I called momma to be assured she was O.K. down there, she was like "never mind me, what the **** is going on with that fat piece of **** linemen your team wasted a top pick on!"

Comment

Flowers still sucks and you guys are talking about trivial stuff????
        Thinking about LT gives me a headache

Comment

• What's frustrating is there is no other real choice than to hope Flowers gets better.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

What's frustrating is there is no other real choice than to hope Flowers gets better.
            How about benching Flowers and make Pugh LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

How about benching Flowers and make Pugh LT.
              BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS SMALL ARMS
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS SMALL ARMS
                Flowers and his long arms aint getting it done. haha

Comment

• lol on short arms... all I can imagine is a Tyrannosaurus Rex with its puny arms

Comment

• Caz needs food.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Me too. Chicken burrito time.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                        lol on short arms... all I can imagine is a Tyrannosaurus Rex with its puny arms
                        Yea there was a running joke on the boards back when Pugh was drafted....the "sky is falling" posters said his arms were too short to play tackle lol....it was so silly...
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Yea there was a running joke on the boards back when Pugh was drafted....the "sky is falling" posters said his arms were too short to play tackle lol....it was so silly...
                          Well the Giants must have agreed since they put him at guard.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Well he's a guard now and we need help at left tackle, so what does that tell you?

Comment

• Took my nephew to the Philadelphia Soul game this weekend. Arena football, figured it might be fun, it was the first round of play-offs and tickets were cheap enough. It was fun, but since the crowd was so sparce, the PA was turned up so loud that most of the noise was the announcer yelling into the microphone. Splitting headache.

What I did not know was that the league they play in only has 5 teams and the top 4 make the play-offs. So the 13-1 Soul faced the only team they lost to this season, the 3-10 Brigade.....a play-off team....3-10. So they are going to defende their "World Championship" in the Arena Bowl now.....who's watching?

Comment

• It seems the moderators have seen fit to block me from even viewing the new message board thread anymore. At least they can stop sending me the annoying notifications then. I'm such a problem around here it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X