This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Well the Giants must have agreed since they put him at guard.
    Well the Giants were wrong. Time for JR to eat **** on Flowers.

I dont get it. Flowers WILL be a bust, he either eats **** now or later. Why wait. Eeeeat it!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I dont get it. Flowers WILL be a bust, he either eats **** now or later. Why wait. Eeeeat it!
      Probably just because this is his last contract year and then they can just let him walk as opposed to cutting him. It's not like we've ever had good OL depth...they need the bodies lol

Only thing I can think of !!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Probably just because this is his last contract year and then they can just let him walk as opposed to cutting him. It's not like we've ever had good OL depth...they need the bodies lol

Only thing I can think of !!
        Never said cut him. Its time for JR to admit this kid can't play LT. Better to do it now rather than later like in the middle of the season. I like JR a lot but he's being a stubborn *** on this one and its pissing me off. Move guys around for crying out loud.

Comment

Never said cut him. Its time for JR to admit this kid can't play LT. Better to do it now rather than later like in the middle of the season. I like JR a lot but he's being a stubborn *** on this one and its pissing me off. Move guys around for crying out loud.
          I think you are being insensitive, people shouldn't keep their emotions bottled up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I think you are being insensitive, people shouldn't keep their emotions bottled up.
            Towards whom? Flowers?

Comment

Towards whom? Flowers?
              Forcing guys to move for crying out loud.

Comment

Blame Tommy for that one.
                You know what Mr. Mara said "I can't think of a single personnel decision that Tom Coughlin didn't agree with"
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Blame Tommy for that one.
                  You know what Mr. Mara said "I can't think of a single personnel decision that Tom Coughlin didn't agree with"
                  Puhhhlease. That one had JR written all over it. I'm sure Thomas, being the honorable and loyal man that he was, nodded in agreement.

Comment

• AND more importantly, Thomas The Great is no longer with us. The buck stops with JR, shuffle the friggin line. Its also on Ben as well.

Comment

• I can't believe the next preseason game is next Monday at 8.....
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Took my nephew to the Philadelphia Soul game this weekend. Arena football, figured it might be fun, it was the first round of play-offs and tickets were cheap enough. It was fun, but since the crowd was so sparce, the PA was turned up so loud that most of the noise was the announcer yelling into the microphone. Splitting headache.

What I did not know was that the league they play in only has 5 teams and the top 4 make the play-offs. So the 13-1 Soul faced the only team they lost to this season, the 3-10 Brigade.....a play-off team....3-10. So they are going to defende their "World Championship" in the Arena Bowl now.....who's watching?
                        the 13-1 Soul vs 3-10 Brigade for the Arena Bowl. haha

Comment

the 13-1 Soul vs 3-10 Brigade for the Arena Bowl. haha
                          Doesn't Bon Jovi or some other poser own the Soul?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            I can't believe the next preseason game is next Monday at 8.....
                            I will miss quite a few of the next games, since I work Monday, Thursday, and Saturday nights. I can sneak off for a short while, to a nearby Buffalo Wild Wings, if I really want to see some of these games. Maybe the regular season game 2 against the Lions. Not happy about yet another Sunday night game one, either - as I tend to start drinking early in the afternoon.

Comment

• your stripper name is the color of your underwear and the last thing you ate.

Commando Honey Nut (cheerios)

Comment

your stripper name is the color of your underwear and the last thing you ate.

Commando Honey Nut (cheerios)
                                Red plaid Bacon Egg & Cheese

Idk, that sounds a bit long for a stage name....wouldn't you say?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X