This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    It was good but not season finale good. Wasn't too crazy about the end either.
    it was definitely season finale good. better than most seasons. last night's episode had some of the best dialogue to ever be in the show.

my main issue in this seasons was the main plot was so ****ing convoluted and stupid. without spoilers: the plot to go north of the wall and then to king's landing? complete waste of time and effort and served only as a way to advance the "dragon plots".....****ing stupid.
    That said...it was an "A -" execution of a "D+" plot....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Cheese.
      Cheeseburgers, Cheese Shrimp, Cheesey Macaroni, cheese kabobs, cheese fondu, cheesey chicken nuggets, cheese creole, cheese gumbo.......
      Sounds like my type of place, assuming the cheese is quality cheddar.

Comment

Sounds like the way the Giants hope to win, this season.

Comment

it was definitely season finale good. better than most seasons. last night's episode had some of the best dialogue to ever be in the show.

my main issue in this seasons was the main plot was so ****ing convoluted and stupid. without spoilers: the plot to go north of the wall and then to king's landing? complete waste of time and effort and served only as a way to advance the "dragon plots".....****ing stupid.
          I dont get it, when Jon has sex with his aunt it's "romantic" and "beautiful" but when I do it it's "wrong" and "ruining thanksgiving".

Comment

I dont get it, when Jon has sex with his aunt it's "romantic" and "beautiful" but when I do it it's "wrong" and "ruining thanksgiving".
            hehe...
            my only real problem with that part of the story was they have voice over of Bran explaining Jon's unknown lineage....AS he's banging her....lmao
            Mad sketch....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Food?

The food was great. Lots of fish as you'd expect being right on the lake but every place we went the food was really good, particularly the breakfasts. Those Wisconsiners really like their breakfast.

Comment

Cheese.
                Cheeseburgers, Cheese Shrimp, Cheesey Macaroni, cheese kabobs, cheese fondu, cheesey chicken nuggets, cheese creole, cheese gumbo.......
                You left out cheese curds.

Comment

Sounds like my type of place, assuming the cheese is quality cheddar.
                  It's Wisconsin! Those *******s know their cheese, my man.

Comment

Probably because you were on the bed where everybody's coat was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

You left out cheese curds.
                      YOU DISGUST ME!!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Cheese cubes

Comment

Cheese cubes
                          ahh yes....what I put in my cheese fondu to cool it off.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's Wisconsin! Those *******s know their cheese, my man.
                            We once got thank you gifts from a client at work - it was boxes of some very nice looking apples and Wisconsin cheese. I thought it was a weird combination, but my boss said it was meant for making an apple pie, then serving it with the cheese melted over it. I was like, you gotta be kidding - but we tried it out, and it was awesome!

Comment

We once got thank you gifts from a client at work - it was boxes of some very nice looking apples and Wisconsin cheese. I thought it was a weird combination, but my boss said it was meant for making an apple pie, then serving it with the cheese melted over it. I was like, you gotta be kidding - but we tried it out, and it was awesome!
                              It is not the health food capitol of the world, I can tell you that.

Comment

It is not the health food capitol of the world, I can tell you that.
                                I'd rather go down from eating rich, home cooked meals with minimum preservatives, than from eating McDonalds or pizza every night like some people I know. And when it's so cold for long periods of time, like there - you really do need the calories.

Comment

Working...
                                X