This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I seem to have wandered into the junior varsity locker room, yay!
    Yea, not my favorite type of convo...but sall good
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Megan Leavey was a pleasant flick. Kate Mara plays a Marine dog handler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        I seem to have wandered into the junior varsity locker room, yay!

Comment

• my mom just visited my office, and my first reaction was "wtf, you didn't bring my dog?? Leave!!"
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I'll be right back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

On another note, I read about a new study that shows young males are no longer interested in women's breasts.

Not surprised, you can't text with breasts.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Not surprised, you can't text with breasts.
                Many of the girls here on this campus put some sort of glitter on their breasts, they're trying so hard to get attention. Yet the young fellas are still buried in their gadgets. You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Many of the girls here on this campus put some sort of glitter on their breasts, they're trying so hard to get attention. Yet the young fellas are still buried in their gadgets. You can't make this stuff up.
                  I don't find either of these practices acceptable.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Dang... breasts are beautiful, and stimulating, and any young male that isn't interested is f'd up.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      Dang... breasts are beautiful, and stimulating, and any young male that isn't interested is f'd up.
                      And it's not a matter of young people being more classy or respectful - you should hear how many young ladies are addressed.
                      Last edited by jimmie ray; 08-31-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Just got a very nice china hutch delivered - beyond expectations on the look and workmanship, plus we saved a lot of money compared to similar pieces from other places. Company is called Cabinfield, if anyone is interested.

Comment

• I think these days they prefer to be called "Asian hutches".
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I think these days they prefer to be called "Asian hutches".
                            my best friend is Chinese, and she always says "Oriental? What am I, a ****ing vase??"
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Just got a very nice china hutch delivered - beyond expectations on the look and workmanship, plus we saved a lot of money compared to similar pieces from other places. Company is called Cabinfield, if anyone is interested.
                              Sounds nice Jim ! I've been chasing engine codes for a couple days .. Started with a misfire code on cylinder 6 put a new coil on fixed that .. During test I ..drive got another code p0132 followed by two others all pointing to the O2 sensor. After quite a bit of research online most tech talk and info said a # of things could cause the problem.. Long story short after checking everything over best I could I changed the 02 sensor took it for a test run ran good , put the code reader on when I got back "clean , no codes"..Boring stuff I know, but I'm happy cost me 60.00 bucks which probably would have been three times that in a shop .. Funny part is I figured it was going to be a ***** to change out "it was in a hard place" but came right out .. The easy part "getting the part" turned into a pain in *** the ford garage ordered in the wrong sensor . They did tract down the right one for me at another dealer I just had to chase it down.. anyhow I got my wheels back ... hope everybody is doing good in here !

Comment

I think these days they prefer to be called "Asian hutches".
                                haha nah thats an Amish manufacturer if Im not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                                X