• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I have, yes.

Are we starting a club or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

So minus the sandstorms its like he's home back in Russia.
      Hahaha - that's one way of looking at it. My niece was over in Russia, staying with sponsers, as part of her college studies. Many homes actually have the toilet right in the shower stall, and everything is a rusty, stained mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        I'm doing ok Sarc ...next week I start some pulmonary rehab. I guess to see where I'm at, maybe come up with a exercise program that suits me and other stuff I'm sure...In the mean time I keep moving and do what I can ...thanks man
        I hope things go well, B. I hate cardio work more than pretty much everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Jenn is in it, too.

Comment

Seems like just a way to pigeon-hole ourselves into a very specific thing....I ain't about that life....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Maybe I need to go about this differently. Maybe you're a second chance, to totally redeem that mistake I made earlier in life.

Do you think all these video games you play, have helped you get Asian chicks? I had Pong when it first came out, you know.
              Not to be presumptuous but isn't this door now closed? You should have booked this business before you jumped the broom, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Yea, I got a couple bbq type jimmyjams, but the weather looks like it's gonna be ****....
                Yea, same here.

Comment

Not to be presumptuous but isn't this door now closed? You should have booked this business before you jumped the broom, son.
                  Cue the "Lifeforce" movie GIF, please.

Comment

I hope things go well, B. I hate cardio work more than pretty much everything else.
                    I'm hoping the nurses go easy on me ! It would be my luck to get some ugly little Asian guy that works in PT group cracking a whip or something !

Comment

I'm hoping the nurses go easy on me ! It would be my luck to get some ugly little Asian guy that works in PT group cracking a whip or something !
                      Good luck, B. I have emphysema and COPD (I think we've talked about this?) and lungs operate at 35%, so I know how you feel. relax and enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Good luck, B. I have emphysema and COPD (I think we've talked about this?) and lungs operate at 35%, so I know how you feel. relax and enjoy.
                        Thanks Zim , yes we have talked about it couple times.. latest LFT has me at 16% down from 21% last year " not so good ".. Anyhow I had a rough winter became very inactive , the thinking is with some rehab that number might get a little better .. yeah it sucks , but it is what it is and I don't fret to much about it keep moving forward one day at a time .. I'm ok if that makes any sense to ya .. sorry personal stuff everybody I'm ok and still breathing !

Comment

• Geno Smiths MH's new favorite QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Jenn is in it, too.
                            Well, at least the company is good. Although I'm reluctant to be a part of any club that would have me as a member.

Comment

Well, I've heard you are a bad seed so if that happens, you'll just have to crush that guy like a bug.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Geno Smiths MH's new favorite QB.
                                lol, at least there's no downside to this

Comment

Working...
                                X