lol, at least there's no downside to this
    Besides...ya know....Geno Smith
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Geno Smiths MH's new favorite QB.
      I hate you.
      It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I hate you.
        I wonder how many of Morehead's posts on these boards say exactly this, lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          Thanks Zim , yes we have talked about it couple times.. latest LFT has me at 16% down from 21% last year " not so good ".. Anyhow I had a rough winter became very inactive , the thinking is with some rehab that number might get a little better .. yeah it sucks , but it is what it is and I don't fret to much about it keep moving forward one day at a time .. I'm ok if that makes any sense to ya .. sorry personal stuff everybody I'm ok and still breathing !
          I know exactly what you mean, cuz I'm the same. I feel good while I'm just hanging around. As soon as I motivate to anything... sometyimes just to bend over and pick something up, I'm gasping for breath when I straighten up. I don't hike the mountain anymore... I walk at the canals and riverside paths where it's pretty level... and I stop to rest several times, maybe for 30 seconds, where I never had to stop before. But, I'm a happy camper, so can't complain.... life is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

I know exactly what you mean, cuz I'm the same. I feel good while I'm just hanging around. As soon as I motivate to anything... sometyimes just to bend over and pick something up, I'm gasping for breath when I straighten up. I don't hike the mountain anymore... I walk at the canals and riverside paths where it's pretty level... and I stop to rest several times, maybe for 30 seconds, where I never had to stop before. But, I'm a happy camper, so can't complain.... life is good.
            Awesome Zim you're a good man and I'm glad I got to meet you .... another season of football is upon us Go Giants !!!
            Last edited by byron; 09-02-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

You two will always be our Big Bad Wolves, here. Team up on that brick house.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

You two will always be our Big Bad Wolves, here. Team up on that brick house.
                Hahahaha... Not so Bad anymore. 10 of us couldn't crush a house of paper. But, a good lesson for anyone who still smokes.

Comment

Hahahaha... Not so Bad anymore. 10 of us couldn't crush a house of paper. But, a good lesson for anyone who still smokes.
                  I'm real sorry you and Byron are our lesson in smoking. I was very fortunate to have not enjoyed the one and only cigarette that I smoked, when I was 13 or so. I will have a cigar maybe once a year, if someone offers while we're sitting outside drinking. Doesn't seem smoking pot just about every day has caused any issues.

Comment

• lolololol
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      lolololol
                      Something humorous about my strict medication regime?
                      Last edited by jimmie ray; 09-04-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Have you seen a movie called "The Doctor Is In"?
                        Actually, there seems to be around 354 movies of the same title.....funnily, they all have they same plot....
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Have you seen a movie called "The Doctor Is In"?
                          Actually, there seems to be around 354 movies of the same title.....funnily, they all have they same plot....
                          Never heard of any of them. I remember Lucy from Peanuts had a psychiatric advice stand, with "The Doctor is In" on it:

Lucy: Maybe you have Pantaphobia. Do you think you have Pantaphobia?

Charlie Brown: What's Pantaphobia?

Lucy: That's the fear of everything.

Charlie Brown: That's it!!!

Comment

• Lucy was a ***** and probably married a guy that was in the Nixon administration.

Charlie Brown should've kicked her in the head instead of aiming for the football.

BTW Schroeder was a talented kid on the piano....plus he put up with Lucy's bull****.

Peppermint Patty and Marcie.....that "sir" thing gave them away.
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

Lucy was a ***** and probably married a guy that was in the Nixon administration.

Charlie Brown should've kicked her in the head instead of aiming for the football.

BTW Schroeder was a talented kid on the piano....plus he put up with Lucy's bull****.

Peppermint Patty and Marcie.....that "sir" thing gave them away.
                              Pretty sure Peppermint Patty was into everyone and everything. She called Chuck a "sly dog", thought Snoopy was a "funny looking kid", she introduced everyone to Franklin, the only black guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Never heard of any of them. I remember Lucy from Peanuts had a psychiatric advice stand, with "The Doctor is In" on it:

Lucy: Maybe you have Pantaphobia. Do you think you have Pantaphobia?

Charlie Brown: What's Pantaphobia?

Lucy: That's the fear of everything.

Charlie Brown: That's it!!!
                                I was going to post the same thing, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X