This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    When I'm home watching the game, which is most of the time, I don't drink during the game at all if it's 1pm.
    If it's a 4pm I might start at halftime.
    8:30??? ....I'll be hammered and soaking it up with some food at kickoff.....might have to tape my eyelids open at halftime.
    That sounds like wise strategy. I might just try that, one of these days.

Comment

• If I stay home for the game, forget it, I'll fall asleep in the first quarter. I NEED to do something. Sitting around won't do me any favors.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• My friends and I would shoot each other with bb guns, good times.

Comment

• I was 24 when Mondays started in 1970. 5 of us got together every game for about 3 years playing poker and drinking while we watched. Then I switched jobs and travelled a lot and would end up in a bar in Chicago, or Minneapolis, or LA, Houston, Atlanta, etc. and watch the game with lots of strangers. In LA the games started at 6PM, so they would start happy hour at 5 and the bars were packed to the rafters every Monday night.

Comment

• On Sunday my niece was playing with Tuck and threw his toy in some thick brush so I went in to get it. Pretty sure I stuck my hand in poison ivy. Im laughing about it now because I saw it, thought "leaves of three, let it be" and was like **** that. But it took until yesterday to show on side of my hand. Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
              I was 24 when Mondays started in 1970. 5 of us got together every game for about 3 years playing poker and drinking while we watched. Then I switched jobs and travelled a lot and would end up in a bar in Chicago, or Minneapolis, or LA, Houston, Atlanta, etc. and watch the game with lots of strangers. In LA the games started at 6PM, so they would start happy hour at 5 and the bars were packed to the rafters every Monday night.
              Mondays didn't exist until 1970?! Well **** man...ya learn something new every day....

Also, Mondays are the worst...guess we have you to blame!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                On Sunday my niece was playing with Tuck and threw his toy in some thick brush so I went in to get it. Pretty sure I stuck my hand in poison ivy. Im laughing about it now because I saw it, thought "leaves of three, let it be" and was like **** that. But it took until yesterday to show on side of my hand. Weird.
                If it makes you feel better, many a Boy Scout has needed to wipe on a campout, and thought the same thing. Very little laughing afterward, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Do that in Philly... come back unbruised... that will be an accomplishment.
                  I do that all fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I do that all fall.
                    where've you been hiding?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      I've said it before but I stand by it:

The first season of Seinfeld sucks.....
                      And all the ones that came after were worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        hell yea, put me in a headlock with them thighs and suffocate me while Im eating clam. hmphhh. hawt.
                        I can't imagine why such a smooth talker finds himself alone at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I seem to have wandered into the junior varsity locker room, yay!
                          seriously

Comment

• You guys hear about Carton? Max sentence 45 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

seriously
                              You think ya better than us??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Well, at least the company is good. Although I'm reluctant to be a part of any club that would have me as a member.
                                Sorry, what club is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X