This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I knew a couple kids in high school who would get drunk and have dart fights.

Did you mostly win or not so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Anybody know where I can purchase real-life visas, green cards, etc.?
      Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Sorry, what club is this?
        Friars Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I knew a couple kids in high school who would get drunk and have dart fights.
          I told someone who was annoying me to go deep and catch the lawn dart when I was drunk. Stupid SOB actually did it, if I was sober I would have hit him too, damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

where've you been hiding?
            No hiding, just don't come here much since the site doesn't work anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Friars Club.
              I can confidently say, nobody would consider me for a Friars position.

Comment

Is there some bondage site you're on, where we could all chat?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  You guys hear about Carton? Max sentence 45 years.
                  yep...good. scum...
                  I mean, I already didn't care for him...now he's just a ****ing lowlife.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

hmm ok. Works for me usually.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Friars Club.
                      You mean Fryers Club.

With sausage grease.
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Is there some bondage site you're on, where we could all chat?
                        Not on any bondage specific sites no. I stick to general sites that includes anything from normal through the particular fetish of the day. This way it is one place to go no matter my mood of the day. Not really sure I'd want you guys there based on the conversation here last week though.

Comment

it doesn't appear that they care about fixing it either... good to see ya J-mike

Comment

Not on any bondage specific sites no. I stick to general sites that includes anything from normal through the particular fetish of the day. This way it is one place to go no matter my mood of the day. Not really sure I'd want you guys there based on the conversation here last week though.
                            Why not? Do they have a category for big butts?

Or Madden?
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

hmm ok. Works for me usually.
                              Loading time alone would keep me away. Add in the fact that the posts don't sort properly, hard to identify what has been read and what hasn't, the navigation links sometimes taking you to random parts of the thread, etc... it makes coming here a lot less enjoyable to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Why not? Do they have a category for big butts?

Or Madden?
                                You have a fetish for Madden's big butt? Surprised, but I'm sure you can find others to share your interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X