Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post

    Of course I miss you. But good news, I am finally healed up enough to start up with my bow again.
    Well you're going to have to shoot me with it this time, because I'm too out of shape to run around avoiding arrows again.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • And my rehab guy has been reminding me less and less of a demon spawned from satan himself recently. I think because he knew I would be back to the range again soon working on my aim.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

        Well you're going to have to shoot me with it this time, because I'm too out of shape to run around avoiding arrows again.
        I hear this all the time, yet round is a shape you know.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          And my rehab guy has been reminding me less and less of a demon spawned from satan himself recently. I think because he knew I would be back to the range again soon working on my aim.
          ahh...well, I do prefer when people remind me less of a demon spawned of satan himself....so, that's nice!! Glad your rehab is coming along well, lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post

            I hear this all the time, yet round is a shape you know.
            I'm not round!!! I'm just....lazy...lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by byron View Post

              I hear you.. I've been having the same feelings for a couple years now .. Its far from the game I grew up loving .. way to much media , covering everything from finances to how these players sleep at night .. Hell I don't want to see these guys destroying their health , lifespans and what not so I except the rule changes . But at the same time think the changes a taking the game in a direction I don't care for as much... I'll be watching but as I've been doing the couple of years no pre-game or sport channel stuff to much hype for me these days .... always enjoy your take on things , keep popping in here
              Thanks B. Most people hear me talk and just look at me like I am nuts.....well I am nuts, but it still isn't very nice of them.

              |safe space|


              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                I'm not round!!! I'm just....lazy...lol
                No need to get defensive, corners are overrated anyway. Now you are smooth and shapely. I'll be honest, these chiseled works of art some men make themselves into are really...really nice to look at. But a guy with a bit of excess on him is much more comfortable to sleep next to. So just work that angle.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                  ahh...well, I do prefer when people remind me less of a demon spawned of satan himself....so, that's nice!! Glad your rehab is coming along well, lol
                  He's a big korean guy with no neck and I think one of his arms weighs more than me. When he is done "massaging" my muscles I feel like a tube of toothpaste someone was trying to get the last little bit out.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                    No need to get defensive, corners are overrated anyway. Now you are smooth and shapely. I'll be honest, these chiseled works of art some men make themselves into are really...really nice to look at. But a guy with a bit of excess on him is much more comfortable to sleep next to. So just work that angle.
                    I ain't about that life.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                      I ain't about that life.....
                      no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody, everybody. Everybody needs somebody. Everybody needs somebody to love. Sweetheart to miss. Sugar to kiss.

                      Comment


                      • umm ok.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          umm ok.
                          Please don't tell me you don't recognize the quote

                          Comment




                          • crank it up!!!

                            Comment


                            • Thanks B

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                                Please don't tell me you don't recognize the quote
                                Nah I know it. Actually, people been posting a lot of Blues Brothers stuff recently. weird.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X