This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Nah I know it. Actually, people been posting a lot of Blues Brothers stuff recently. weird.
    I love that movie, I cannot even guess how many times my dad and I sat on the couch together and watched that. Often times in the wait for the 4pm Giants game. My mom and sister never enjoyed that movie. But they didn't like football either, so WTF do they know from entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

As contracts keep inflating, less and less people will watch.
      Cable is expensive.....going to games is ***-raping-ly expensive.....and they are going to slowly lose ratings(they already have), and attendance, especially in smaller markets.
      But by all means, pay a guy who's never won a playoff game, $135 Million....(and I actually LIKE Stafford)
      makes me wonder how that sets with other players in the locker room ..The guy got paid what would be more than !/2 a teams yearly cap... Seems to me they could do a better job spreading the $ around ..

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Morehead is going to be mad at me again.
        Ask him why "Gods team" needs to cheat.

Comment

Not on any bondage specific sites no. I stick to general sites that includes anything from normal through the particular fetish of the day. This way it is one place to go no matter my mood of the day. Not really sure I'd want you guys there based on the conversation here last week though.
          Fetish of the day?
          They have at least 365 choices, to cover a whole year... or, are the better ones repeated frequently?

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Fetish of the day?
            They have at least 365 choices, to cover a whole year... or, are the better ones repeated frequently?
            Both

Comment

Both
              Both?
              As in AC/DC?

Comment

And my rehab guy has been reminding me less and less of a demon spawned from satan himself recently. I think because he knew I would be back to the range again soon working on my aim.
                Keep that knife throwing arm in tip-top shape.

Comment

Keep that knife throwing arm in tip-top shape.
                  I'm fairly good with both arms actually. Though only at short distances with my left.

Comment

Both?
                    As in AC/DC?
                    Both as in there is more than enough fetishes to have a new one for each day of the year and some of the better ones are repeated frequently. Some people have very specific ones. Which as someone who enjoys variety, I have a tough time grasping the need for such specifics. Like it will only work if the apron is yellow with black thread for the seams. I'm like, really? the seam thread color matters?

Comment

Both as in there is more than enough fetishes to have a new one for each day of the year and some of the better ones are repeated frequently. Some people have very specific ones. Which as someone who enjoys variety, I have a tough time grasping the need for such specifics. Like it will only work if the apron is yellow with black thread for the seams. I'm like, really? the seam thread color matters?
                      If we're all being honest here, I'll tell you what: I was never a guy who would go out to bars and just nail any chick because she was easy. That didn't get me going. I needed a pretty face. If she had a pretty face, I was interested. Sure, I liked a decent, not enormous, pair of breasts, some curves and a nice ***.....but the pretty face always was #1 for me.
                      That being said, once we were gettin goin, if it smelled like the Passaic river down there.....sorry, I gotta go.
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

If we're all being honest here, I'll tell you what: I was never a guy who would go out to bars and just nail any chick because she was easy. That didn't get me going. I needed a pretty face. If she had a pretty face, I was interested. Sure, I liked a decent, not enormous, pair of breasts, some curves and a nice ***.....but the pretty face always was #1 for me.
                        That being said, once we were gettin goin, if it smelled like the Passaic river down there.....sorry, I gotta go.
                        Pretty face is nice, but I need someone who is interesting to converse with before and after... someone who I enjoy being with beyond the physical.

Comment

Pretty face is nice, but I need someone who is interesting to converse with before and after... someone who I enjoy being with beyond the physical.
                          I'm available most evenings.........
                          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'm available most evenings.........
                            He said interesting.....not interested.
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Well sure Zim, in terms of a relationship that is meaningful, of course.

To play hide the sausage when you're younger, I did without the political/socioeconomic discussions.
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

If that is important, I suggest starting the conversation by mentioning the lack of Passaic river scent. Tell her you prefer the Hudson or Delaware river aromas. It should go over well, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                X