X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

little bit of both I'd say.

Pats got that L under their belt now, they'll prob go 15-1 now lol
    The Pats D is bad. They have no playmakers at all. They have no one to get after the QB. Belichick's stubbornness in trading Jamie Collins last year was a tragic mistake.

I told everybody yesterday that the Pats D stunk. We saw them give up 42 points at home, with no help from turnovers. They gave up over 500 yards.
    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• MH and Tommy, our two favorite senior citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPYQ-FmQB4

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

The Pats D is bad. They have no playmakers at all. They have no one to get after the QB. Belichick's stubbornness in trading Jamie Collins last year was a tragic mistake.

I told everybody yesterday that the Pats D stunk. We saw them give up 42 points at home, with no help from turnovers. They gave up over 500 yards.
        They didn't look so great in the SuperBowl, either, until the choke collar tightened around Atlanta's neck.
        Brady will miss Edelman, big time.

Comment

• Most points the Pats have ever given up in the Bellichek era.....daaaang
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• They'll probably win their division, as usual. Hey, Jets and Bills are among the worse, so there's 4 victories, easy. At worst, Miami might be a split.I just won't look for them to go far into the playoffs... but, I'm not going to feel sorry for the Tom and Bill show.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
              They'll probably win their division, as usual. Hey, Jets and Bills are among the worse, so there's 4 victories, easy. At worst, Miami might be a split.I just won't look for them to go far into the playoffs... but, I'm not going to feel sorry for the Tom and Bill show.
              The Pats are handed 6 very winnable games every year just because of the division in which they play. How much better would the Giants have faired in the last decade or so if they started every season 6-0?

That wasn't meant to diminish what the Pats have accomplished, in case it sounded that way, you still need to win when it counts and they did. But they are put in a very enviable position before the season even starts every year.
              Last edited by jmike; 09-08-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

The Pats are handed 6 very winnable games every year just because of the division in which they play. How much better would the Giants have faired in the last decade or so if they started every season 6-0?

That wasn't meant to diminish what the Pats have accomplished, in case it sounded that way, you still need to win when it counts and they did. But they are put in a very enviable position before the season even starts every year.
                they can also thank Quinn and Carroll for two of their SB's as far as I'm concerned .. whoops I used the word "concerned "

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  they can also thank Quinn and Carroll for two of their SB's as far as I'm concerned .. whoops I used the word "concerned "
                  yeppers... bad offensive play decisions by both of them caused them both to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Comment

• offensive playcalling was pathetic last night.

Comment

• Everything on the offense was pathetic last night....we waited 9 months to watch us get our asses kicked by our rivals on a Sunday night.....I'm going to go punch a mailbox
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        Everything on the offense was pathetic last night....we waited 9 months to watch us get our ***** kicked by our rivals on a Sunday night.....I'm going to go punch a mailbox
                        turned it off in the 3rd, was falling asleep and the o was just frustrating. Ever since Tom left this team can't move the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Ever since Tom left this team can't move the ball.
                          You're not wrong.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• We have the worst offensive line in the NFL, by a landslide.

It's like we're playing NFL teams but using fat middle schoolers on the OL
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Why don't we take shots down the field? Even when Eli has time, it seems like all the routes being run are short. Ben needs to give up play calling because he's ****. I don't think he's a good head coach at all.

Comment

• Sounds like I made the right decision on Sunday evening entertainment and missed the game. Wish I could say it was a tough decision at the time. What were the main goods and bads of the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X