This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I wouldn't even last the entirety of the game. I'd probably end up cursing something out.
    I always envision that I would get bogged down in an argument with my booth mate that we wouldn't even notice when the game was over.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I always envision that I would get bogged down in an argument with my booth mate that we wouldn't even notice when the game was over.
      we'd have to find out the end result of the ensuing battle in the paper the next day.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

hahahahha I know, saw that and thought "ughhh gross, now he thinks I'm his friend"
        What are you talking about?...you're both Eli Cultists.
        Two pees in a pod.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

"Booth mate"....Do you hand out tickets on the turnpike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

"Booth mate"....Do you hand out tickets on the turnpike?
            You've never heard them refer the the place where the TV game commentators sit called "the booth" before?

Comment

Two pees in a pod.

I had to get out of tagf for a while. I raised 4 kids but even I have limits on how much hysterical whining and crying I can take.

Comment

Two pees in a pod.
                I saw much bigger problems than Eli last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I had to get out of tagf for a while. I raised 4 kids but even I have limits on how much hysterical whining and crying I can take.
                  the subject matter is pretty worn out .. some descent all around play by this team would help.. can't believe not fixing this ol
                  Last edited by byron; 09-11-2017, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

It's like on a super hot summer day and you've got no air conditioning and the only way to cool off is to swim in the Passaic river.

Sure, at first you have to deal with the cancerous sludge, the stinking garbage floating around, probably bump into a dead body or two.....but after a while, your mind has bent so far sideways (probably from all the PCB'S you've injested) you're having a great time!

I'm going back in for another dip.
                    Last edited by JoeBigBlue; 09-11-2017, 08:11 PM.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• there are always better ways to cool off

Comment

there are always better ways to cool off
                        I eat ice cream

Comment

I would agree that there are other problems besides Eli. But he is definitely one of them.

Comment

there are always better ways to cool off
                            I have to admit the lake was grand.

You could try to do something about the ant problem though.
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Agreed.
                              I felt kinda bad for Engram and Shepard. They hardly ever had enough time to get separation and when Eli actually had enough time to get off any throws, those guys were getting rocked in traffic. I'm sure people will say Eli shouldn't be "leaving his WRs out to dry", but...it's not like he spent a lot of time upright/still. the OL point seems like a broken record, but man....he had to step up in the pocket on nearly every passing down and just hope the middle didn't collapse on him.

Reminds me of when David Carr played for the Texans lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I have to admit the lake was grand.

You could try to do something about the ant problem though.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X