Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too big, leave the memes and gifs to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Agreed.
      I felt kinda bad for Engram and Shepard. They hardly ever had enough time to get separation and when Eli actually had enough time to get off any throws, those guys were getting rocked in traffic. I'm sure people will say Eli shouldn't be "leaving his WRs out to dry", but...it's not like he spent a lot of time upright/still. the OL point seems like a broken record, but man....he had to step up in the pocket on nearly every passing down and just hope the middle didn't collapse on him.

Reminds me of when David Carr played for the Texans lol
      The only people I feel bad for is the defense cause they're on the field all damn game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        The only people I feel bad for is the defense cause they're on the field all damn game.
        And you know what's really ominous about that? Apart from the obvious injury potential, you know how people are: if you feel like you're the only one doing the heavy lifting eventually you get pissed off and disillusioned and start not to care. That's just basic human nature and no one is above that.

If we start 0-6, which is a real possibility, our D will feel demoralized and then what are we left with?

There is only one thing that can happen to right the ship at this point: the OL needs to play better. They don't need to be superheros, just better.
        At this point I just don't think they can be......sometimes people work as hard as they can to improve on something but in the end sometimes they just don't have "it" in them.

Sorry to be so negative but I really feel that with the problems on offense combined with the schedule of teams we play, we are in for a brutal season.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Agreed.
          I felt kinda bad for Engram and Shepard. They hardly ever had enough time to get separation and when Eli actually had enough time to get off any throws, those guys were getting rocked in traffic. I'm sure people will say Eli shouldn't be "leaving his WRs out to dry", but...it's not like he spent a lot of time upright/still. the OL point seems like a broken record, but man....he had to step up in the pocket on nearly every passing down and just hope the middle didn't collapse on him.

Reminds me of when David Carr played for the Texans lol
          teams are rushing 3 and 4 guys "and getting pressure on Eli fast " then dropping everybody else into coverage clogging every thing up there.. GD mess.. OB may help with some this but that was some bad **** the other night ...Add to that Eli isn't really suited for this type offence a coach who's hell bent on his system I think we are in for a long season ... big snowballing mess

Comment

• Cowboys WR Dez Bryant says Giants CB Janoris Jenkins 'got lucky'

I guess he's been lucky the last 3 times they played each other

Comment

too big, leave the memes and gifs to me.
              was much smaller when I copied the URL...oh well

Also 95% of your gifs and memes are lame.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

was much smaller when I copied the URL...oh well

Also 95% of your gifs and memes are lame.

Naahhh

Comment

Cowboys WR Dez Bryant says Giants CB Janoris Jenkins 'got lucky'

I guess he's been lucky the last 3 times they played each other
                  right? lol

like I said yesterday, unless the NFL is ready to say that Dez isn't a great WR, Jenkins owns him
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                    teams are rushing 3 and 4 guys "and getting pressure on Eli fast " then dropping everybody else into coverage clogging every thing up there.. GD mess.. OB may help with some this but that was some bad **** the other night ...Add to that Eli isn't really suited for this type offence a coach who's hell bent on his system I think we are in for a long season ... big snowballing mess
                    knowing how this OL is, if I were a coach, I'd send the house on every play. Rush 4 each time, and it's going to work. We're not equipped to deal with it in the slightest.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• defensesplay cover 2 all damn game against us. Its a joke.

Comment

• I'm trying to decide if I'll watch the game live on Monday night.

Pros:
                        1. If it's a good game it's always more exciting to watch it live
                        2. beer

Cons:
                        1. If it's another disaster I'll have another ****ty night sleep and another ****ty day on Tuesday and probably give up on this season
                        2. beer

Maybe I'll DVR it....but I won't have time to watch it until Tuesday night, which just sets up the above scenario a day later.
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          I'm trying to decide if I'll watch the game live on Monday night.

Pros:
                          1. If it's a good game it's always more exciting to watch it live
                          2. beer

Cons:
                          1. If it's another disaster I'll have another ****ty night sleep and another ****ty day on Tuesday and probably give up on this season
                          2. beer

Maybe I'll DVR it....but I won't have time to watch it until Tuesday night, which just sets up the above scenario a day later.
                          I'll prob just watch at home. no reason to go out until midnight on a Monday....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I might catch the beginning, I dont know I'm not into it this year. I got a little excited before kickoff Sunday night but nothing like I usually do.

Comment

I'll prob just watch at home. no reason to go out until midnight on a Monday....
                              Damn kids have all the fun.
                              "No...I didn't."

Comment

I might catch the beginning, I dont know I'm not into it this year. I got a little excited before kickoff Sunday night but nothing like I usually do.
                                hmm...yea, I didn't really get the bug this year either.

I wonder what the general consensus is around the hood?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X