Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man....this is depressing. This team has way too much talent on the roster to be bad....

BE BETTER!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I always thought that in the later TC years, that he lost the team....it's not that they disrespected him, but that silently didn't buy in to his possibly outdated philosopies/style.
      But this.....this is just McAdoo ignorance and stubbornness.....people are just going to straight up hate him.
      We had no talent on those teams, at all. Plus the never ending injuries. What changed from 11 to 13/14 that made his "philosophies/style" outdated? How many of those players from those years are still on the Giants? How about in the league?

Hell, the only time Bens offense looked good was when it combined Toms system into his.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Hey I heard that Chris Jericho is organizing week long cruises with old school wrestlers. I'll see if I can get you the deets. It's sure to be a huge homoerotic sausagefest.

When it's over I trust they will burn the boat.
        lol

Comment

• Im gonna start a petition to bring Tom back. Who's with me?! I know MH is!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

We had no talent on those teams, at all. Plus the never ending injuries. What changed from 11 to 13/14 that made his "philosophies/style" outdated? How many of those players from those years are still on the Giants? How about in the league?

Hell, the only time Bens offense looked good was when it combined Toms system into his.
            So meaning...McAdoo's first year? lol

Give it up, man.....you're probably the ONE person who is such a sympathizer for always losing under TC. it's baffling.
            4 disappointing seasons, and even BB would be gone from the Pats....
            We're not the Bengals....you don't get to be Marvin Lewis and have 50% bad seasons for 14 years and keep a job. That's a very liberal POV of you, Dezz....participation trophies? rewarding mediocrity? lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Man....this is depressing. This team has way too much talent on the roster to be bad....

BE BETTER!!!!!
              It really brings into question upper management decisions ... Now its like how many years is it going to take to fix this mess they created .....I can't even

Comment

Im gonna start a petition to bring Tom back. Who's with me?! I know MH is!
                As much as I like TC, I don't think going back to him is the answer at this point. I didn't think hiring from within was a good idea either with McAdoo. I think the mistake they made was extending Eli when they did and holding on to TC one season too long. They should have hired a new GM the previous season then let him make a decision on TC, then let TC or the new head coach decide on whether or not he wanted to hitch his wagon to Eli and find his own position coaches.

But WTF do I know?

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  It really brings into question upper management decisions ... Now its like how many years is it going to take to fix this mess they created .....I can't even

Thanks for replying to my thread about the conspiracy theory Byron.

Why don't the rest of you humps do the same???

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

So meaning...McAdoo's first year? lol

Give it up, man.....you're probably the ONE person who is such a sympathizer for always losing under TC. it's baffling.
                    4 disappointing seasons, and even BB would be gone from the Pats....
                    We're not the Bengals....you don't get to be Marvin Lewis and have 50% bad seasons for 14 years and keep a job. That's a very liberal POV of you, Dezz....participation trophies? rewarding mediocrity? lol
                    Mcadoos first year as offensive coordinator has been his only good year, it wasn't his offense. It was a mixture of Toms and his.
                    You didnt answer a single question I asked.
                    Are you saying BB could win with those teams? haha ok buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post

We have another 2 years of this ****. I can feel it. It's a shame when we have good defense. Its like its wasted.

Comment

Mcadoos first year as offensive coordinator has been his only good year, it wasn't his offense. It was a mixture of Toms and his.
                        You didnt answer a single question I asked.
                        Are you saying BB could win with those teams? haha ok buddy.
                        BB MAKES stars. He works with what he has. He's created schemes FOR his players, not planting players into his ideals. Think of all the guys over the past...idk...lets say 6 years on the Patriots who we'd consider some of their best players. You think he signed all the best players? No. He didn't draft all the best 1st rounders either. He's just made players WIN
                        So yes, he could have won games. Definitely.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Because I only link to this thread here now, the rest of the site is useless to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

As much as I like TC, I don't think going back to him is the answer at this point. I didn't think hiring from within was a good idea either with McAdoo. I think the mistake they made was extending Eli when they did and holding on to TC one season too long. They should have hired a new GM the previous season then let him make a decision on TC, then let TC or the new head coach decide on whether or not he wanted to hitch his wagon to Eli and find his own position coaches.

But WTF do I know?
                            Yeah I'm not missing TC at all ..I don't see JM firing JR anytime soon he just seems to much like family to me and he and JM work very closely together. JMO Totally agree on Eli the timing of his contract was terrible and they gave to much , again JMO .. I think BM , from the get go was going to be the next HC. I said it when they hired him as the OC.. I do think they were hoping for maybe another year or two under TC but **** happened and JM made the move.. The biggest mistake with all this stuff said and done is not getting that O-line up to snuff somehow someway .. Its beyond time to start moving guys around , make some kind of attempt to get better play from those guys up front.. They are going to get Eli hurt , they can't be stubborn about this.. they need to shove their ego's up their *** and do something ... Christ it might even help them win games !! imagine that a coach helping his players win games ! JS
                            Last edited by byron; 09-20-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Done!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Because I only link to this thread here now, the rest of the site is useless to me.
                                and we're grateful for it!!

......well, I am.....I guess....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X