This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Because the QB played a lot better in 2015.
    Stop trolling. You know its a combination of a poor oline, poor coaching, poor scheme, ad poor playcalling.

Comment

I'm talking 2015 to 2016. Now he seems even more lost. With the SAME O line. I get that he's been under pressure. I get that our running game is bad. But that was all true in 2015, yet we moved the ball. The O line is generally young, not really susceptible to getting older and less effective.

I saw things from Eli last year that I had never seen. I thought he looked bad....at least by his standards.
      I agree with the end result, just not with the how you got there. It's far too simplistic.

imo, no honest Giants fan can dispute that he's playing worse, I just don't agree that he is the primary reason the offense went from top 10 to bottom 10 in one year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I agree with the end result, just not with the how you got there. It's far too simplistic.

imo, no honest Giants fan can dispute that he's playing worse, I just don't agree that he is the primary reason the offense went from top 10 to bottom 10 in one year.
        Well the O line was the same. the RB's were the same. The TE was the same or better, We subbed SS and Victor Cruz in for Reuben Randle.

The guy calling the plays was the same.
        So what else could it be? The QB wasn't close to making the same plays. I doubt he's the sole difference. But his play was a big factor. It wasn't very good.

You could say the O line coach I guess, but the O line was pretty similar both years.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Well the O line was the same. the RB's were the same. The TE was the same or better, We subbed SS and Victor Cruz in for Reuben Randle.

The guy calling the plays was the same.
          So what else could it be? The QB wasn't close to making the same plays. I doubt he's the sole difference. But his play was a big factor. It wasn't very good.

You could say the O line coach I guess, but the O line was pretty similar both years.

That's a tagf post.

The Head Coach changed; some might consider that significant.

Comment

• Can you believe Aaron Hernandez finance and daughter are suing the NFL? What a joke.

Comment

That's a tagf post.

Only the sane and rational would....we have no time for that around here!

Comment

• I called to get something for Eli's funeral next week.

Ironically, the number was 1-800-FLOWERS
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Can you believe Aaron Hernandez finance and daughter are suing the NFL? What a joke.
                  Sue the deepest pockets you can find. It's the american way!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    I called to get something for Eli's funeral next week.

8.6/10

Comment

That's a tagf post.

Right now I'm considering the head coach change to be worse than Flower's performance. It still bothers me in the back of my pea brain that Flowers was better under TC, with one ankle, than he has been under Mac with 2 healthy ankles. Why has he digressed? Especially after supposedly working so much harder this off season.
                      The offense sucks, but with better blocking Eli would be better and we might not be consoidering this offense as sucky. I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        I called to get something for Eli's funeral next week.

.....That's pretty good
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Comment

• 10/10
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• lol both were pretty good.

Comment

• I feel bad for the kid. I really do. It's not like he's not trying his best. Worked hard all offseason. Talents just not there. And Ben putting him out there again and again only ****s with his head even more. Bet he'll be up all night Saturday staring at the ceiling....sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X