Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im wondering if Mara will show some balls and fire Ben and Jerry.
    I hope so. but I'm not too optimistic, given the track record
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      In case anyone missed my question earlier, has anyone else seen "The Red Pill" by Cassie Jaye?
      Don't see it on HDonline.to

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        In case anyone missed my question earlier, has anyone else seen "The Red Pill" by Cassie Jaye?
        I'll try to find it. I like documentaries.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Dezz.....there's a new Read Dead Redemption 2 trailer supposed to be out this Thursday. Are you getting that when it comes out?!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

            Don't see it on HDonline.to
            Free if you have amazon prime. Like $5 on Google play. You can pay to watch it on Youtube as well. Available lots of other places also. Well worth the effort of looking in more than one place to find it. I know it sometimes gets exhausting moving your mouse to the search function, not to mention the brutality typing does to your nails; but in this case the sacrifice is well worth it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

              I'll try to find it. I like documentaries.
              OK, let me know what you think about it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Dezz.....there's a new Read Dead Redemption 2 trailer supposed to be out this Thursday. Are you getting that when it comes out?!
                Absolutely. Can't wait. Its a prequel too.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                  Free if you have amazon prime. Like $5 on Google play. You can pay to watch it on Youtube as well. Available lots of other places also. Well worth the effort of looking in more than one place to find it. I know it sometimes gets exhausting moving your mouse to the search function, not to mention the brutality typing does to your nails; but in this case the sacrifice is well worth it.
                  Ew, so rude.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                    Ew, so rude.
                    Showing compassion for your struggles is rude now?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                      Showing compassion for your struggles is rude now?
                      More like bossing me around

                      Comment


                      • I don't like this year anymore.
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                        Comment


                        • There are no good games coming out for a while. The new Assassins Creed in Egypt looks ok. Set in the Ptolemy era.
                          New Call of Duty is in WW2, that might be good.
                          Thats about it though

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            I don't like this year anymore.
                            You and me both. This year has sucked, big time.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                              You and me both. This year has sucked, big time.
                              Well, you certainly had a worse year than the rest of us with your loss....
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                                More like bossing me around
                                I can boss you around if you like that more.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X