This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

You and me both. This year has sucked, big time.
    For some reason, I think I saw this coming this year which has lead to my lack of interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Well, you certainly had a worse year than the rest of us with your loss....
      Oh, right, sorry. I thought we were referring to the football season only. Dezzz, sorry if I sounded insensitive with my comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I can boss you around if you like that more.
        You know who likes being bossed around? MH, he loves it. Pizz does too.

Comment

Oh, right, sorry. I thought we were referring to the football season only. Dezzz, sorry if I sounded insensitive with my comment.
          Not at all

Comment

You know who likes being bossed around? MH, he loves it..
            Between the anthem kneeling, the Odell urinating, and the loss, MH probably jumped off a roof last night.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

There are no good games coming out for a while. The new Assassins Creed in Egypt looks ok. Set in the Ptolemy era.
              New Call of Duty is in WW2, that might be good.
              Thats about it though
              I wanna play through all the AC games. I'm only up to AC3 though. those spin-offs and black flag
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I wanna play through all the AC games. I'm only up to AC3 though. those spin-offs and black flag
                Black Flag was my favorite. Easily. Sailing was fun. I haven't played the one before the Revolutionary war and the French game. I have the one in England but haven't had a chance to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Between the anthem kneeling, the Odell urinating, and the loss, MH probably jumped off a roof last night.
                  lol Yea it was a lot to handle.

Comment

Black Flag was my favorite. Easily. Sailing was fun. I haven't played the one before the Revolutionary war and the French game. I have the one in England but haven't had a chance to play.
                    I've liked all of them. the 2 between 2 & 3 were the same as AC2, so ya didn't miss much.
                    AC3 was the American Revolution. good game.
                    Black Flag is on the same timeline as AC3 I think.
                    Yea, I want to play literally all of them lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• ODB pissing? Just a very predictable result of Mac not talking to the guys for 1 minute after Engrem got penalized for the crotch grab.
                      There is no discipline on the team, and it begins with Mac and the coaching.

Comment

• And good ol" Tommys team put up 44

Don't you miss that face????

Comment

• Dezzz, give it a rest. Just because they did a poor job finding a replacement does not mean TC's time here was at an end. Moving on from TC was the right decision. All the rest of the decisions at the time were poor though.

Comment

Dezzz, give it a rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              ODB pissing? Just a very predictable result of Mac not talking to the guys for 1 minute after Engrem got penalized for the crotch grab.
                              There is no discipline on the team, and it begins with Mac and the coaching.
                              that's true...BUUUTTTTT.....
                              There's a really good chance McAdoo didn't see that. in the stadium they NEVER show anything important on the screens.
                              Close plays, ugly plays, reviews, dirty hits...nothing.(seriously; it's the ****ing worst being there in person)

I think the commentators even made mention that they don't think BM saw either of the celebrations because of field position/lack of jumbotron video, etc.

Yea, it's all kinda dumb, but....I miss when we used to look forward to the sunday night recap shows showing all the TD celebrations, brutal hits etc....
                              **** done chaaaanged!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Odell ripped that celebration off from FIFA.

Comment

Working...
                                X