This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

They say the fans who paid ridiculous amounts for their seats and merchandise should walk out if they don't like it - yet the players who disgrace this country should still get paid.
    I very well may walk out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      anyway....I know people don't agree on this stuff, and that's ok. We can still continue to talk to each other about how bad our team is
      LOL, we don't have to agree you are right. It is a free country and it is well within your rights to be completely and utterly wrong. ;-P

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        The protest is for social justice but their communities are facing much much bigger problems. How many thousands have been shot this year from drug/gang violence? How many unjustified shootings by police? Police brutality is a drop in the bucket. They are focused on the wrong issue largely because of the media. The gang violence is destroying communities and cops are caught in the middle trying to police these areas.
        The issue is simple. 70% of black children are being raised in single parent homes. We could go into the reasons why that is if you wish, but that is the problem.

Then you have the BLM movement wanting to push cops out of black communities, which is the opposite of what most of these communities need.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          You are welcome to disrespect the flag and Anthem ceremony, but,don't you dare wear cleats honoring remembrance of 9/11.
          WTF???

http://nypost.com/2016/09/09/police-...rs-911-cleats/

Goodell needs to re-evaluate the priorities of this league.
          I agree Zim.
          makes less than zero sense.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Hooray...both Dallas and Arizona had every man standing, with the owners arm in arm with them>
            Dallas knelt, arm in arm and as a team, for about 10 seconds before the Anthem, but then they stood for the Anthem, every man.
            Much better. Thank you Jerry Jones I know you were the driving force to make sure that every Cowboy was standing..

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

If the NFL doesn't put a stop to this, I will likely stop watching the sport altogether.
              I am sad to say I totally agree. The Cowboys and cardinals standing arm in arm, to a man, rejuvenated me.

Comment

• Odell tweeted his peeing celebration was a shot at Trump.

Comment

• Man football sucks now for a lot of reasons.

That really bothers me because even when the Giants had bad seasons I was still pumped and caring.

I feel that's fading now.....its depressing.
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Hooray...both Dallas and Arizona had every man standing, with the owners arm in arm with them>
                    Dallas knelt, arm in arm and as a team, for about 10 seconds before the Anthem, but then they stood for the Anthem, every man.
                    Much better. Thank you Jerry Jones I know you were the driving force to make sure that every Cowboy was standing..
                    I thought that was a good way to do it

Comment

Odell tweeted his peeing celebration was a shot at Trump.
                      I dislike our President, so I will mimic a pissing male dog and cost my team important field position in the game that pays me millions.

Comment

Hooray...both Dallas and Arizona had every man standing, with the owners arm in arm with them>
                        Jerry Jones had people kneeling way before Kap.

Comment

I dislike our President, so I will mimic a pissing male dog and cost my team important field position in the game that pays me millions.
                          he got it all wrong also Zim he should have squatted...
                          Last edited by byron; 09-27-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Jerry Jones had people kneeling way before Kap.
                            lol on the kneeling.

Now, without me Quoting your other post... pillows... do yourself a big favor and get one of these buckwheat pillows:
                            http://www.originalbuckwheatpillows..../Store_BHP.htm

16" x 20" is plenty.
                            I have a MyPillow. The buckwheat pillow beats it to death.
                            Do not get a Sobakawa... it's not the same.
                            It is worth the investment, I promise you. I bought one for every member of my family. It is the best. I have severe arthritis in my neck... have had steroid shots and therapy. I've never awakened with a sore neck with this pillow. You form the pillow under your neck as you want it, to be most comfortable, and it will just hold your head in that position all night. I rarely move. Don't need to. It holds your head without sag... you never lose the support you formed first time, unless you consciously move... and then, just push it under the neck again until you gots what you wants, and there you are, again. My head also sweats less with it.

Comment

• Thanks Zim. I think I'll give it a shot.

Comment

Well there are two teams worthy of the support of their fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X