X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    quiet today
    WHAT?????
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

WHAT?????

I said "quiet today". By which I meant there is little activity in this thread. I can see the confusion since taken literally, it is always quiet, silent in fact, because it is just text here.

Comment

• That's not true I always speak out loud what I'm typing as I'm typing it that way I feel like I'm having some human interaction. Try its a lot of fun.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

That's not true I always speak out loud what I'm typing as I'm typing it that way I feel like I'm having some human interaction. Try its a lot of fun.
          I wouldn't recommend doing that in a professional setting.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I wouldn't recommend doing that in a professional setting.
            Listen, I am very professional when I post here.
            "No...I didn't."

Comment

Listen, I am very professional when I post here.
              oh, I don't care what you post here.
              But considering some of the things I post here myself....I can imagine me speaking them aloud while typing, and it made me cringe lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have a really long eyebrow hair sticking out and I can't get a grip on it to get it out, anybody got tweezers?

Comment

I have a really long eyebrow hair sticking out and I can't get a grip on it to get it out, anybody got tweezers?
                  grab clippers, and just shave the whole eyebrow off. I assure you that's the best solution
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have a really long eyebrow hair sticking out and I can't get a grip on it to get it out, anybody got tweezers?
                    On here, you believe that text is silent but tweezers are real?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Actually, I still haven't forgiven Amanda for her female BLT comment... so I don't know if I love you right now...
                      </P>

lol what she say??</P>

Go back a couple of pages in this thread and you'll see. I think she was quoting Kase
                      </P>

are you reeeeeally going to make me go look for it. thats the problem with you generation blt. </P>

your ALLL LAZY</P>
                      Funny, you haven't changed Dezzz

Comment

grab clippers, and just shave the whole eyebrow off. I assure you that's the best solution
                        haha, no

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

On here, you believe that text is silent but tweezers are real?
                          Yes. Point?

Comment

Funny, you haven't changed Dezzz
                            He was practically the same age as that kid
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

He was practically the same age as that kid
                              Probably still is.

Comment

• So doc says to tape and ice my broken finger, but it is impossible to enter numbers with any efficiency with my middle 2 fingers taped together. Will it really slow the healing if it isn't taped? So long as I don't use it?

Comment

Working...
                                X