Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

    Comment


    • I never realized how much I use my middle finger at work and I don't mean for just sign language either.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

        I wouldn't recommend doing that in a professional setting.
        Your "when I die" thread was a wastey face post, wasnt it?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

          Your "when I die" thread was a wastey face post, wasnt it?

          What are you talking about?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post

            Funny, you haven't changed Dezzz
            Kid was a dork, or a troll.
            I was about 24, 25, he was a teen.

            Comment


            • Taping to the other finger is just a convenient way to give it a splint. Go buy a popsicle and use the stick to tape to your broken finger... then you will free up the other finger. Yankee ingenuity and some tape will be the splint you need to be free again.
              Is it your punching, writing and throwing hand?

              Comment


              • When a customer has lipstick on her nose, do you tell her?

                Comment


                • http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/09/28...cial-trailer-2

                  This Spring! Thought it would be later than that.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    Taping to the other finger is just a convenient way to give it a splint. Go buy a popsicle and use the stick to tape to your broken finger... then you will free up the other finger. Yankee ingenuity and some tape will be the splint you need to be free again.
                    Is it your punching, writing and throwing hand?
                    Its my right hand, so I need it for the number pad. I type weird because of what I do, my words are typed one handed with my left hand and numbers with my right, because I am usually entering numbers and short descriptions. I would make a traditional typist very upset with my hand positioning.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      When a customer has lipstick on her nose, do you tell her?
                      I think that depends on the customer in question.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                        I think that depends on the customer in question.
                        So no? haha
                        Do you tell your friend if they have a boogie in their nose?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          So no? haha
                          Do you tell your friend if they have a boogie in their nose?
                          yes

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                            Your "when I die" thread was a wastey face post, wasnt it?
                            Maybe....
                            I actually just thought it was a funny idea to say you didn't want to be cremated after stating I want my remains to be spread throughout the meadowlands lol
                            I'd like my arm left above the beer stand behind section 117. My right leg I want hidden atop the VIP box elevator car.....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                              Maybe....
                              I actually just thought it was a funny idea to say you didn't want to be cremated after stating I want my remains to be spread throughout the meadowlands lol
                              I'd like my arm left above the beer stand behind section 117. My right leg I want hidden atop the VIP box elevator car.....

                              I misunderstood, I was thinking it would be a wood chipper moment. Toss you in there in a pine box.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post


                                I misunderstood, I was thinking it would be a wood chipper moment. Toss you in there in a pine box.
                                Hmm....
                                I think either way it accomplishes my goal
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X