This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Question, if at the end of the 1st quarter the Giants are down 56-0, do you shut the game off?
    Hell no....I would watch just for the fans throwing crap onto the field and chanting "MAC-A-DOPE.....MAC-A-DOPE..."
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Question, if at the end of the 1st quarter the Giants are down 56-0, do you shut the game off?
      Which season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Which season?
        Football season
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Since hes been here the Giants are 23-29. Ya hit the nail on the head. I don't think its worth it.
          You know most here would say the team would have been 0-52, without him. Maybe they're not that far off. That's pathetic.

Comment

• Yanks game was great last night.

Comment

Yanks game was great last night.
              It was but how do you explain Severino's instant meltdown?

I've never seen anything like that before...
              "No...I didn't."

Comment

Which season?
                This coming weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

It was but how do you explain Severino's instant meltdown?

I've never seen anything like that before...
                  I dont know. Hopefully it was first playoff game jitters

Comment

I dont know. Hopefully it was first playoff game jitters
                    He's 22... his brain was definitely a bit overwhelmed. He just needs to relax. Pitching in Cleveland next will be better for him than at the Stadium. I see no reason why he couldn't pitch the second game and go 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

He's 22... his brain was definitely a bit overwhelmed. He just needs to relax. Pitching in Cleveland next will be better for him than at the Stadium. I see no reason why he couldn't pitch the second game and go 6.
                      Absolutely doable.

Comment

Which season?
                        Duck season.

Comment

• ...rabbit season.
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            ...rabbit season.
                            You're dethhhpicable...

Comment

• Are you interested in the Yanks again now that Jeters gone, Nellllyyyyy?

Comment

Are you interested in the Yanks again now that Jeters gone, Nellllyyyyy?
                                Didi doesn't offer one nighter memory gift packs?

Comment

Working...
                                X