Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of people selling their tickets for Sunday......I might grab a couple if the price is right
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

You promised not to give my secret away.
      Dammit.
      If I had, it would not have been given away.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
        Its the inmates running the asylum, and it isnt good, Taylor said. Im quite sure as a coach, and a new coach, [Mc Adoo] has his loyalties, and he wants to be fair to everybody because this guy or that guy helped him get his job. He wants to be loyal. But youre the head coach now. The hell with loyalty.
        https://nyg.247sports.com/Bolt/Lawre...less-108461890

LT giving the straight dope on how **** is
        And LT sure does know his dope.

Comment

A lot of people selling their tickets for Sunday......I might grab a couple if the price is right
          Just buy their tickets, no need to assault them.

Comment

• WTF are Morehead and Pizz anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Just buy their tickets, no need to assault them.
              4.3/13
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

WTF are Morehead and Pizz anyway?
                MH probably lost his **** over the anthem thing.

Pizz is checking out the new Pearl Jam record.
                "No...I didn't."

Comment

4.3/13

43/130 In general you are advised against putting decimals in the numorator of a fraction.

Comment

MH probably lost his **** over the anthem thing.
                    Which is why I was asking. Would love to hear his take on it all. Plus he missed an opportunity to again tell me how low class the people I associate with are because I don't think Cam Newton should be castrated for his comments. Which is just his veiled way of calling me low class, either way I enjoy the back and forth. Which is more fun because we mostly agree on things but he likes to argue with my agreement.

Comment

Which is why I was asking. Would love to hear his take on it all. Plus he missed an opportunity to again tell me how low class the people I associate with are because I don't think Cam Newton should be castrated for his comments. Which is just his veiled way of calling me low class, either way I enjoy the back and forth. Which is more fun because we mostly agree on things but he likes to argue with my agreement.
                      haha He said he quit....again.

He'll be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

haha He said he quit....again.

He'll be back.
                        He quit? Why? Is he upset that his sand castle fell down or something?

Comment

He quit? Why? Is he upset that his sand castle fell down or something?
                          He's very sensitive, you know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

He's very sensitive, you know that.
                            Yes I know. Which is odd. Most people who are as cantankerous as him have thick skin on stuff.

Comment

And LT sure does know his dope.
                              exactly LOL

Comment

• These boards have a dilema. There is a note at the top of the forum saying that absolutely no religion or politics can be discussed here. Well since the league has made itself a political entity with their actions this season, that means we cannot talk about anything NFL. It has become a subset of the democratic party. So by discussing it, you are talking about actions taken by the democratic party. So is it politics that isn't allowed or just politics from a point of view outside the democratic party?

Comment

Working...
                                X