This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

in 2013, that's how I felt about us all meeting up for the Eagles game.....
    we were 0-4 at that point, looking anemic.....the whole stadium just seemed to be in a foul mood.

That was the game where I was thrown out of the stadium.....for getting pushed to the ground.....by other Giants fans....
    Well, that sucks.
    I am curious as to how many fannie swe'll have in the stands as we digress.
    One of the keys to the organization life, to me, is that following. In the dog days in the late 70's and early 80's we'd always get 35-40,000 peeps at a game. At the same time, for example, the St. Louis cardinals would get 10-15,000 in their bad years.
    But, those were in the NFL glory days.
    Today, with the unrest in the whole league due to the protesting, and the poor team we have, I'll be very curious to see what our attendance is on Nov. 5th.

The NFL shot themselves in the foot with those marginal fans that are also very patriotic... from bad teams like our, especially, but also the good teams.... the ratings of the Dallas - GB game was down 14% the other night. Goodall was a fool. He got all uppity because he doesn't like Trump, and came out in luke warm support for the protesters. He went all of last year and the first 3 games this year without taking a stand on the protests... then he jumped in the water because, like all Libs he can't help himself when it comes to what Trump says. Mara and Tisch also jumped on Trump and the next day and gave support to the protesters. These guys are biting the hands that feed them. Pittsburgh created a whole cluster flock, and Jimmy Jones is one of the few standing on patriotic principles.
    If the protests and nose dive continue we'll be lucky to get 20,000 at our last 3 home, divisional games.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      ya got weak knees, son
      ?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

?
        He meant because you were pushed to the ground. Dumb comment, ignore it.

Comment

?
          Ya got bodied, braa

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

He meant because you were pushed to the ground. Dumb comment, ignore it.
            I thought it was right on par with all your dumb jokes.

Comment

Ya got bodied, braa
              I know you've heard the story. 3 dudes knocked me over when I was at a concession line....just walked right into me like they didn't see me. I got up to scrap, we started grappling, got pulled apart by an NJ trooper and a security guard. I thought I was in trouble because I was the only one to get tossed, so I started to tell them I didn't do anything. the trooper just said he knew that, but it was easier to take me out of there than 3 other guys.
              oooook fair enough pal....
              it was the 4th quarter, it was fine
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                The WR corps is now Shepard, Lewis, Rudolph, King and Eagan.
                Well we have Rudolph active now so, Super Bowl, baby!

Comment

I thought it was right on par with all your dumb jokes.
                  nope

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Well we have Rudolph active now so, Super Bowl, baby!
                    hell yea!! thanks man...I gave up all hope until I saw that
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

?
                      lol... I think he meant me, for not wanting to go to the Rams game.

Comment

I know you've heard the story. 3 dudes knocked me over when I was at a concession line....just walked right into me like they didn't see me. I got up to scrap, we started grappling, got pulled apart by an NJ trooper and a security guard. I thought I was in trouble because I was the only one to get tossed, so I started to tell them I didn't do anything. the trooper just said he knew that, but it was easier to take me out of there than 3 other guys.
                        oooook fair enough pal....
                        it was the 4th quarter, it was fine
                        hahahaha... well, there ya go, for anyone who thought cops were dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

hahahaha... well, there ya go, for anyone who thought cops were dumb.
                          cops aren't dumb. just lazy.
                          Trust me, I know too many cops to be fooled by their "decionmaking"

my one buddy gets so frustrated when people speed....not because he hates speeders, but because he'll have to get out of his car lol
                          Last edited by JPizzack; 10-10-2017, 01:23 PM.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• What did everyone think of the Star Wars trailer?
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                              What did everyone think of the Star Wars trailer?
                              I don't even remember if I saw it yet.....HOWEVER, I was babysitting my nephew(and my dog, of course, who requires more attention apparently) on Friday night I think it was, and there was a Star Wars Marathon on tv that night.....so that was cool.... -____-
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY
                                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                                "No...I didn't."
                                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                                X