This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    How do you guys feel about Dallas this year? I havent had the time to obsess over football like I normally do this year. I know they have no secondary and lost two o linemen.
    Same thing with the Eagles. Have no clue what they did this offseason.
    Well, they lost Free and Leary on the OL, but they still have La'el Collins to step in....and that guy was a steal for them in last year's draft obviously.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Honestly man, idk what to expect out of our division. Every year seems like a crapshoot. I would have laughed in your face last year if you told me the Skins would be 3rd in passing yards with Cousins throwing almost 5k....granted they were still 3rd in the division, but I wouldn't have guessed any of that.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

How do you guys feel about Dallas this year?.
        Eternal unrelenting smoldering hatred.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Yes!! He received a heart AND kidney from that kid who used to play for the Ravens, Reuland, who passed away in December. I remember seeing that in the spring.
          Didnt know it was a kidney too.

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

How do you guys feel about Dallas this year? I havent had the time to obsess over football like I normally do this year. I know they have no secondary and lost two o linemen.
            If there was ever an off season that would lead a team to implode, this would be it for the Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

If there was ever an off season that would lead a team to implode, this would be it for the Cowboys.
              *Fingers crossed*
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                Harry Carson never joined the quest to blame the league for his head trauma... he said he was well aware of the risks.
                That was noble and honest for Harry, but that day has passed and they all need to get some attention for their service, whether they were willing to take the risk, or not.
                I don't know the state of the art in diagnosing brain trauma, and whether or not any is reversible (probably not), and how much can be tolerated before real damage is done, but it is something they need to evaluate. I do think they will reach a stage where the doctors can say... we've read your brain scan and you've had X number of concussions, to add to the hundreds of just plain brutal blows to the head that weren't hard enough to concuss... and the scans tell us you need to retire, amen.
                Harry blasted the NFL pretty good during his HOF speach for not helping the guys who needed it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I should get my pilots license, might be fun. A lot more space up there so when I get distracted it won't be an issue like it is in a car.

I followed a woman yesterday putting on make up on the way to work. That gets me going in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Eternal unrelenting smoldering hatred.
                    I read plenty people here saying Lucky Whitehead must be signed by the Giants, just because he now hates the Cowboys. Maybe you should audition for the team, seeing how also have all the right stuff?

Comment

I stopped trying to predict how the Eagles season will pan out. They assemble a dream team, and fall flat on their faces. They hire a college coach who throws every NFL proven philosophy in the can, and pull off a pretty strong season or two.

But at least we can count on them never winning it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I read plenty people here saying Lucky Whitehead must be signed by the Giants, just because he now hates the Cowboys. Maybe you should audition for the team, seeing how also have all the right stuff?
                        I gotta brush up on my felonies first.
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                        X