Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    GWAT is back ! ... diamondring
    Nice catch, Byron!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      The WR corps is now Shepard, Lewis, Rudolph, King and Eagan.
      Until T.O. and Ochocinco get here, LOL.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

        cops aren't dumb. just lazy.
        Trust me, I know too many cops to be fooled by their "decionmaking"

        my one buddy gets so frustrated when people speed....not because he hates speeders, but because he'll have to get out of his car lol
        And this is why you can get run off the road by speeding and weaving motorcycles just about daily on some roads, yet never see a single one pulled over.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          No, I looked for it and now can't find it.

          It went something like this: Luke married someone named Mara Jade and had a son I think named Ben Skywalker. Leia and Han married and had a daughter...can't remember her name. They are all teenagers when Episode VII begins.
          Long story short, there is a new threat from something called the Maladorians or something, and they all wear Vader helmets. they use jet packs.
          Eventually they develop some super weapon that can destroy the entire universe or whatever.
          Also, they have cloned both Vader and Luke from his severed hand....not sure about Vader. Both are evil.
          End of story is: Han and Leia's kid is killed, I think Luke's wife is killed, and in the end Luke defeats both the evil clone of himself and Vader's clone.
          Then he destroys the weapon that could destroy the universe and that kills the dark side forever.
          That's as best I can remember from something I read once 10 years ago.
          Sounds a hell of a lot better than TFA. How did they get Vaders DNA, he's space dust. How did they find Lukes hand?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

            Sounds a hell of a lot better than TFA. How did they get Vaders DNA, he's space dust. How did they find Lukes hand?
            Yeah...the stories seemed way better than that last piece of crap...or what we're about to get.

            I don't remember if they explained how they got Vader's DNA or found Luke's hand.....I'm sure since Disney took over they wiped the internet clean of anything they consider "non-canon" at this point.....
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

              Yeah...the stories seemed way better than that last piece of crap...or what we're about to get.

              I don't remember if they explained how they got Vader's DNA or found Luke's hand.....I'm sure since Disney took over they wiped the internet clean of anything they consider "non-canon" at this point.....
              Correcting myself, Vader was cremated on Endor. I bet they'll completely ignore Thrawn trilogy.

              Comment


              • Hey I found them:

                http://starwarsuniverse2.tripod.com/id6.html
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post

                  Timothy Zahn wrote the Thrawn trilogy of the Star Wars Universe. They take place several years after the events of Return of the Jedi, showing that the war between the rebels and the empire was not yet over. Excellent series and much better story than any of the screenwriters have come up with so far.
                  I still can't believe they have yet to make any movies about the Old Republic. They've made a bunch of excellent video games in this setting, and it's full of awesome villains, like Darth Revan and Darth Malak.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

                    That drywall documentary was riveting.
                    True

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                      I still can't believe they have yet to make any movies about the Old Republic. They've made a bunch of excellent video games in this setting, and it's full of awesome villains, like Darth Revan and Darth Malak.
                      I read rumors they're making a new one or remaking the old ones.
                      The developers are so stupid. Fans have been waiting for a new one for years. Same thing with Rogue Squadron. They were some of the most popular games ever.

                      Comment


                      • Anyone watch Peaky Blinders? Just started, not bad.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          I read rumors they're making a new one or remaking the old ones.
                          The developers are so stupid. Fans have been waiting for a new one for years. Same thing with Rogue Squadron. They were some of the most popular games ever.
                          Well, they DID make another. The MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic(aka SWTOR), and it was actually pretty damn awesome. So many options to play as with cool specialties.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • http://www.ladbible.com/entertainmen...=1507740555625

                            lol

                            Comment


                            • https://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2017...t-sportscenter

                              "Belgium played Bosnia on a cow pasture!" hahahahaaa

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

                                Well, they DID make another. The MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic(aka SWTOR), and it was actually pretty damn awesome. So many options to play as with cool specialties.
                                Mehh I couldn't get into it. MMOs suck.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X