Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guy has always been weird, and in the past couple years he's went off the deep end lol. He was thrown out of Blink-182 a little while back because Mark and Travis wanted to record a new album, because it had been 5 years, but he was so obsessed with all these other projects he was doing(including this im sure). They replaced him with Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio, who is awesome.

edit - he also claims that Skiba is just "doing his job for him" and that he owns the band, so can't really be replaced without leaving himself lol. ****ing nutjob...
    Last edited by JPizzack; 10-11-2017, 01:31 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Mehh I couldn't get into it. MMOs suck.
      Yea, it can be rough, but, I thought they did a really good job. All the class missions were awesome story telling. Like, I played a Bounty Hunter, and They send you to various planets on "The Great Hunt", and you go kill random VIPs and stuff lol. idk, I thought it was cool. never got TOO far into it though, because I'm easily distracted haha
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

guy has always been weird, and in the past couple years he's went off the deep end lol. He was thrown out of Blink-182 a little while back because Mark and Travis wanted to record a new album, because it had been 5 years, but he was so obsessed with all these other projects he was doing(including this im sure). They replaced him with Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio, who is awesome.

edit - he also claims that Skiba is just "doing his job for him" and that he owns the band, so can't really be replaced without leaving himself lol. ****ing nutjob...
        Was never really that big into their music but I always thought he was quirky and funny. Seems like a good dude. And to be fair, if those people are who they say they are, he brought in some high ranking people that would know this stuff. There have been a few high ranking people in Britains and Canadas defense ministries that have spoken out.

The truths out there braah

Comment

Was never really that big into their music but I always thought he was quirky and funny. Seems like a good dude. And to be fair, if those people are who they say they are, he brought in some high ranking people that would know this stuff. There have been a few high ranking people in Britains and Canadas defense ministries that have spoken out.

The truths out there braah
          oh, I like him...I just think he's a weirdo lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think I should start measuring out Nyquil when I need it...........
            definitely took prob a little more than I needed last night, and I'm so groggy.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• If you like Nyquil, stay with it. I know Pharmacists that recommend either Melatonin, which is natural to our bodies. When we get tired it is because the melatonin in the body increases. A bottle of 3mg tabs at Walmart is dirt cheap... melts in your mouth and tastes real good.
              Then, they also recommend Benadryl. It will help you get to sleep and it'll keep your sinuses clear through the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                If you like Nyquil, stay with it. I know Pharmacists that recommend either Melatonin, which is natural to our bodies. When we get tired it is because the melatonin in the body increases. A bottle of 3mg tabs at Walmart is dirt cheap... melts in your mouth and tastes real good.
                Then, they also recommend Benadryl. It will help you get to sleep and it'll keep your sinuses clear through the night.
                Yea, only reason I took the Nyquil was because I was feeling a bit under the weather.
                We give my dog melatonin because she has such bad anxiety.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Them Bronx Bombahzzz.
                  Wheres Gods team???

Comment

• https://thelittlehomie.com/

I know what I'm buying my nephew for Christmas.....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I cannot comprehend why so many people think signing Cruz to the team is a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        I cannot comprehend why so many people think signing Cruz to the team is a good idea.
                        They say it hasn't been proven that he still can't be effective at the slot position.

And evidently, just one more salsa dance will make all the bad of this season go away - at least for the moment.

Comment

I cannot comprehend why so many people think signing Cruz to the team is a good idea.
                          He wasn't even good when he was ON the team last year....

Wait....why do people care?! We aren't winning anything this year. Use what we already have. It's not like we're one piece away from the super bowl.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They're desperate for hope.

Comment

They're desperate for hope.
                              They are 0-5. The hope ship has sailed, sunk and they've given up the search.

Comment

• Tht ship 'Hope' is currently floating off the island of Cuba

Comment

Working...
                                X