Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was actually lifted out of the water during a hurricane, ripped into a million pieces, and THEN sank....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• any plans for the weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          any plans for the weekend?
          Beth is having a bunch of her friends from college over for dinner this weekend. I'm planning on going to the range at least once this weekend with my nephew. Couple more years and he can drive us there, but Beth will probable visit her family while we are there.

Comment

we been getting ready for winter taking care of firewood , yard work, leaves are falling now so I try to clean up as much of that as I can... I fired up my old pickup that I plow snow with , and something has been living in it and the smell is pretty bad ..I have to try and clean that up I'm worried about breathing that "mouse piss I guess".. sucks and I'm not sure how to attack it , last thing I need is some kind of sickness trying to clean it up let alone driving it.. Probably should just give up the snow plowing and sell the damn thing.. but I'm stubborn and don't like depending on other people ..

i'll probably watch the Giants game to see how the young wr's play

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              we been getting ready for winter taking care of firewood , yard work, leaves are falling now so I try to clean up as much of that as I can... I fired up my old pickup that I plow snow with , and something has been living in it and the smell is pretty bad ..I have to try and clean that up I'm worried about breathing that "mouse piss I guess".. sucks and I'm not sure how to attack it , last thing I need is some kind of sickness trying to clean it up let alone driving it.. Probably should just give up the snow plowing and sell the damn thing.. but I'm stubborn and don't like depending on other people ..

i'll probably watch the Giants game to see how the young wr's play
              Yea you don't want to deal with that ****. Have you thought about selling it and getting another one? Get something cheap if you're just using it to plow.

Comment

I have a friend who brews mead, and they are doing a release at one of the local bars for some extra publicity. they should start having a nice local presence here soon, and test the waters for how much they should be producing. Kinda cool
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Hipster Doofus!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I have a friend who brews mead, and they are doing a release at one of the local bars for some extra publicity. they should start having a nice local presence here soon, and test the waters for how much they should be producing. Kinda cool
                      I had to look this up, never heard the term. I think I'd like this honey wine. I frequently drink honey liquors like Barenjager (not Jagermeister) and Old Krupnick, which also has some weird spices like clove or nutmeg in it.
                      People are always looking for something new, so your friend should do alright. If they were able to market Zima and get away with it, anything is sellable.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Hipster Doofus!
                        I'm hip to the scene.
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

pretty much.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I had to look this up, never heard the term. I think I'd like this honey wine. I frequently drink honey liquors like Barenjager (not Jagermeister) and Old Krupnick, which also has some weird spices like clove or nutmeg in it.
                            People are always looking for something new, so your friend should do alright. If they were able to market Zima and get away with it, anything is sellable.
                            Mead is awesome because it has limitless options in terms of flavors. You can brew it with literally any kind of fruit, or ANYTHING
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Mead is awesome because it has limitless options in terms of flavors. You can brew it with literally any kind of fruit, or ANYTHING
                              Bacon?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Bacon?
                                Absolutely. Bacon Maple mead is a thing.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X