This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

"REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED REDACTED in short, nothing happened, his head just did that....""
    I dooon't knooow. Grassy knoll...
    Pew pew
    No but really I read that it might shed some light on what Oswald was doing in Mexico before it happened.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I dooon't knooow. Grassy knoll...
        Pew pew
        No but really I read that it might shed some light on what Oswald was doing in Mexico before it happened.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b75lkYUWkA

Comment

• Girardi and Yanks parting ways. Probably the best move for everyone.

Comment

Girardi and Yanks parting ways. Probably the best move for everyone.
              I would say that there are a lot more people that are completely unaffected than there are people to whom this represents the best move for them. I can think of several hundred moves this week alone that were better for me than this, like making myself coffee this morning for example. I would say, calling the the best move for everybody a hyperbole would be an understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I would say that there are a lot more people that are completely unaffected than there are people who this represents the best move for them. I can think of several hundred moves this week alone that were better for me than this, like making myself coffee this morning for example. I would say, calling the the best move for everybody a hyperbole would be an understatement.
                And just when I was giving you points for the Lambo post you go and do this...

Comment

And just when I was giving you points for the Lambo post you go and do this...
                  Do what?

Comment

I like it.
                    Young team deserves a new face to push them to the next level. I think some people would agree that the Yankees overachieved this season(which is fine...it gave fans something to be excited about for the first time in awhile)
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I like it.
                      Young team deserves a new face to push them to the next level. I think some people would agree that the Yankees overachieved this season(which is fine...it gave fans something to be excited about for the first time in awhile)
                      Why would someone push with their face?

Comment

Maybe his statements on discussing his future with his family were an indication to the team's F.O. that he wasn't hungry enough to retain the job?
                        Other than good moves made before and during this season, I think Cashman and whoever he collaborates with, were the major reasons for mostly failure the past decade or so. Too many broken down players brought in for long term contracts. What's any manager going to do with that?

Comment

I like it.
                          They definitely overachieved this season. Look at the injuries, slumps, and starting pitching. And Sanchez is a horrible catcher - does he even speak English?
                          I actually read some moron wants A-Rod to be the next manager. As if someone like that would even dedicate 1/4 of the time and effort needed to do that job.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Look at the injuries, slumps, and starting pitching.
                            No

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

No
                              Men can and do fail - just not in your presence.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Men can and do fail - just not in your presence.
                                Well.....to be fair I did drink half a colt 45, and frankly, the cabin didn't exactly exude a romantic ambience.

Although it could've just been her superior football knowledge that led to my "failure"...
                                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                                "No...I didn't."
                                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                                X